Monday, July 16, 2012

The Curse will be upon thee who defile

This Rosy, who is ex's girlfriend, I have totally no respect for her. She is a divorced woman herself and yet, she still dare to creep into my house checking if I was still around. She sat at the sofa and turned away from my view from the computer room, but when I am not around, she checked through all my rooms, even opened Jc's cupboard to see. I wondered what would she did when Jc went for her street parade that the school participated.

This is what Jc revealed to me when she came home after school today. How can she defile another woman's territory when she herself knows it's wrong! Otherwise, she would not have to bend her back and poke her head to see if I was around from the hallway. At first I thought she is a respectable woman. The more I know of her, the more I dislike her.

She is just like the anti-christ that Walid Shoebat had described about what they would do to Israel. Behind my back, she looked through everything I have. Well, whatever done to me, it comes around and it goes around. She will surely never going to be the woman of this house! Never! Lord Jesus Grace on me is a lot mightier than whatever tricks you could do. I proclaim in the Name of Jesus!

Speak in a soft spoken way, it's just like what ex learnt, great deceiver!!! Her look nice and appear gentle is just pretendence. I wonder what her real self is, for I heard she had a tough fight with her ex in their divorce. If she could go through such a fight, I really wonder what is her real personality! Really questionable!!! For I, am one, that don't know how to fight, I have to trust in the Lord to deliver me each time! Glory Glory!

Lord has told me the plan of how I will be delivered. I am glad when there is no way, He is the way out! Surely, By the Almighty Name of Jesus, by His Authority, I am fully delivered of this marriage curse. I proclaim the blood of Jesus to wash ex whiter than snow and clothed with the Righteousness of God in Christ Jesus and be return to me cleanse! I proclaimed that Jc will realise her mummy is always speaking the truth and may the truth touches her heart and let her walk closely with Jesus forever more! I pray in the Almighty Name of Jesus! All Glory shall belongs to Jesus and His Finished Work at the Cross!!! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

This end time, only Lord could help, be it me or Israel. I saw the spoken word of the people from the south of Israel and I can forsee multitute are coming to claim Abba Father's land. It's about they against A Mighty Saviour. He has done it all 2000 years ago and surely, delivery is at hand. Nothing is too difficult for Him. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: