Friday, July 13, 2012

Glory

The Glory of Lord Jesus Finished Work is what I find it hard for people to receive the fullness of it all. I have been talking to many about what Jesus Finished Work at the Cross could bring to us but many shine away from the truth. I was even called a paranoid by ex recently and Jc believed in him.

As things has changed in the work of devil to block the plan of God, on one end, ex taken some of my gold chains and bracelets from my cupboard and yet said that I am paranoid. Jc don't know of what I have and believed in all his lies.

Jc is unhappy of my disagreement with ex that she sided ex and told me she wanted to alternate week stay in each of us. I sms ex to see if he really agree to it as I know of his flowery language just to fool Jc. He did not reply me at all. Lord give me an impression he wants to evict me out of this house.

At my mum and siblings end, they could not see Lord leading me too. They proclaimed I let ex have everything and I am left with nothing. They could not see Lord leading me out and told me that I should go find a job in the secular world.

All I can see is, when devil is panic, he will muscle in all directions to squeeze me out of the rightful position that Lord has anointed me to hold on. I practically could feel this forces coming against me. But I go by His Words which showed me my direction. Glory Glory!

As Lord Jesus coming is very near, He needs lots of workers, I have been pulling those who are faithful to reach for their calling too. However, what I get is their shy away. To me, that means they do not believe in a Good God that could bless His Beloved out of all things. They are in the comfort of the devilish world. The comfort of the devil numb them to come forward to the greater Glory of Jesus.

At this point, when all things, people looked to the world for provision for strength, I alone look to the Almighty God. I know through Him I am fully delivered. Surely such situation do not just come. I saw the Glory that shines out through Jesus Finished Work at the Cross and I reach high to grab it.

No wonder Lord told me I need His Spirit to fulfil His Plan. Recent reaching out to people of faith are so hard. They do not believe in a Great God could bless highly through Jesus Finish Work! Either they believe He did not do a good job or some truth about Him that they yet to believe. For if one really believe in Him Fully and saw all His Glory, what is there to doubt? Has Him not done a complete job? Or is he non existence?

I am surprised by the faith of those I met, if God is so Good! Why are they shying away from His Words and His Fellowship? I am surprised.

But Lord said His Plan for me are Perfect. He sees all things and He knows all things. He knows what is ahead of me and He has planned a deliverance for me. Everything will work out in Perfection, in His Harmony. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Abba Father, I thank You that You are a Real and Living God and You loved me very much and everything are in control by You that I am well blessed. Thank You very much! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: