Thursday, August 2, 2012

The Wisdom of God

Glory Glory to the Wisdom of God, the Father! Hallelujah! With Him in me, nothing could go wrong! His Wisdom superseded all the folly of the devil. Hallelujah! Amen Amen!

When evil wants to exert its ways, it always get more illogical and the excuse given are all not logical. Hallelujah!!! It's better to trust in the Lord than to achieve something by evil! Glory Glory! Amen Amen! It has been proven again and again. When one fallen into sin, they go deeper than what they would like to do and usually, it is easily seen. Hallelujah!!! When sin exist, Grace Super Huper exist. Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

Yesterday, pressed by EY to give a confirm reply to if Jc is attending the party, Jc mentioned that Emily wanted my answer. I asked Jc, It's XinYi's birthday or Emily's? Why Emily is handling it and not XinYi? Jc told me that Emily needs to know if Jc is attending the party.

When I asked Jc about why Emily is handling it, she replied that Xin Yi is very busy. I asked her since all of them are students, how busy could XinYi be? Jc replied that XinYi is from a different Chinese class as Emily, but I told her that she is in the same class as XinYi for Chinese, and she is not busy, how can XinYi be busy?

Then she told me Emily need to know if she is going so that could do the 'planning'! She even said that if I am the one planning for the party, I would want an answer too. I asked her, XinYi only inviting 5 school mates, how difficult is that to plan? Furthermore, XinYi herself also never told Br last Saturday if she was confirmed going when Br had invited a lot more friends. Why can't I do the same? No further questioning. Haha....

Jc didn't know she is being picked as the victim and still helping them to pass the message to me. Of course they need to know if Jc is going! One hotel room is going to cost them over S$100, of course they need to be sure that their victim is going so that they could make the full plan and not waste their money!!!

Even the invitation letters for Jc and for the Emily are different. For Jc, it's just the hotel meet at 7pm, while Emily's one include the afternoon meet in XinYi's home for fun and food! Surely it is very obvious what they are out to do! I could even see their group hierarchy even Jc denied about joining group!!!

As I repented of the pride of my youth, Lord told me to lay hand on Jc's head. He gave me a vision of her brain having a yellow stick planted into it and another 3 or more insert of black sticks into her brain. All these were affecting her in normal children behaviour! As I prayed to Lord, I saw 3 new brains coming to me, Jc and my mum!!! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Lord said today is a new beinging for Jc! I hope so and trust in His Goodness! Surely, Jc turning point is here. Lord also gave me an inner knowing that XinYi and Emily had stopped Jc from being smarter than them in study. Lord said He will come in personally into Jc to help her perform. Glory Glory!!!

This moment on is the critical time for Jc. She has to consistently getting good results so that she could go for the DSA (Direct School Admission) program next year. Lord is using Jc to bring down the pride of the smart, mainly her cousins, whose parents and kids pride themselves of able to go to their respective well known school through DSA and the parents had been singing tunes of Jc only good in dance and gym so she should go for this area instead of following their kids, their high achievers standard.

Yes, this is what sang to me week after week at the family gathering this year, after 2nd sister, 2nd boy managed to join his brother in the Science and Technology school. Eldest sis is pride over her eldest daughter is in the Singapore top school and in the Gifted program and her 2nd daughter also is applying the same school and they are confident she could get it as she is top in her current P6 cohort in her school.

Lord is going to lift Jc up high to demostrate His Wisdom for all to see! I am happy that beyond all hopelessness, I have a Good Good God that is abled and willing in all areas of lacks in my life and Jc's life!!! By trusting in Him and daily walking close to Him, all my lacks and Jc's lacks are filled up. Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

PS (03/08/2012):
Yesterday, Jc's friends revealed that Xin Yi's party plan is specially designed by her uncle and without the answer from Jc, it would affect the plan. I told Jc if her presence or not could affect the plan, that make her a VIP for the party!

Lord revealed something nasty they going to do to Jc. They want to shame and destroy her life forever! That is why they planned the hotel room from 7pm to 10:30pm. Surely I will not let Jc go. I am speechless the uncle could think of such evil plan!!!

No comments: