Friday, August 24, 2012

The Glory that Shines

I was checking Deacon Matthew Kang and Pastor Jack Ho facebook about the progress of The Star, New Creation Church, Singapore, is progressing, that I stumbled upon some interesting information.

Just the last Sunday of 2010, there were 25, 340 people attend church and the 1st Sunday of 2011, there were 27, 939 people at attended church. All these numbers are a lot more than what I know about NCC growth.

With the church growing much, and I, at the mean time, almost got pushed out of my favourite church overflow halls. I am wondering if I should still go GV Marina or change to Marina Bay Sand.

Both places I have been to and I am comfortable to be in. The only problem is more line switching in the MRT. Just by going to GV Marina, I have to go from LRT to NE MRT then to Circle line MRT if go to MBS, I need to travel another station more and switch to the extention to MBS. Only comfort is church has provided a video showing how to get from the MRT station into church service location.

I didn't know that the world has gotten so bad till recently a man of God that I have added to my face book was talking about a certain business idea. I was curious, why he, highly regarded man of God, would shift his focus from God issue to look at opportunity to make money.

I thought the godly way should be seed and harvest. In fact, long ago, I learnt from him that whenever his church faced lack, he always find a righteous man to seed and then he would see his harvest! Look like now he is attracted to the glimmer of the world of easy money!

This is what Lord had told me in my meditation today:

Lord:
'My darling, you see they disregard your word; surely they are like Sodom Gomorrah, when Lot talked to his son-in-law! They are so much into the world that they did not realise the filth they are with! It is such that is time for me to come! Glory Glory! The darkness that is said is that bad that I come to break its power! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!'

Looking at News last night, I also see many people, who tried to buy a new private apartment got burnt. Their bank loan was not approved but they had paid their deposits. So, to cancel the purchase, part of their deposit will be swallowed up by the developer. This year ending July there were 700+ case, last yr there were 400+ case!

All these are the new world order that I watch from 'Lindsey William - Middle East The Rest of the Story' in youtube. He did say about how they will take over the estate, either when you cannot pay for it or when you fully paid but your property tax when you could not pay it. Seem like things are heading this way.

On Europe end, Greece facing debts repayment problem, in Asia, Japan, Korea, China are fighting for a small islands. Things are not getting any brighter. Even when the price of food are reported as did not increase for this month, but it just means increase at a slower rate! Not totally no increase or fallen!!!

The time look right for Lord's light to shine high! Surely it is! Get ready! Walk closely to Lord so that you can be His Light to this great darkness of the world! Surely church will become a refuge for the dying world out there! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: