Sunday, August 12, 2012

My Body, as the Sacrifying Temple

Today sermon is a full revelation of my body, for the Lord's Glory! I was so touched that tears just start streaming down my face that even 1 tissue was not enough that I had to use 2 and they were super wet!!!

Years ago, when the Good News of Christ touched my heart, I was feeling having a shitty personality that I do not have a close friend to call my own. It was one that I detested much that when I heard Jesus was described in NCC, Singapore as such a wonderful Man, one weekend morning, I told Abba Father, the Almighty God that if Jesus is really that good as what Pastor Prince said, I told him that I want a full renewal of myself, to trade the old self of me into the new self of Him!!! I even so absorbed that I prayed my next kid will have His full set of character/personality too. That is how much I felt to want Him so much!!!

Little did I know that I was setting up for the Greatest Display of God's Goodness!!! When Pastor Prince talked about Peter let Jesus used his boat and he was blessed with boat sinking loads of fish! That till today, Lord is still blessing the descendant St Peter Fish. Glory Glory!

I didn't know that by trading this body for what Lord Jesus has, I am offering my body to Him like the boat of Peter!!! As I let my body be the sacrifice body for Jesus Glory, Lord in term blessed me with many houses to call home! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

When Pastor Prince talked about Lord Jesus in Mark 13-15:

'13 So He sent two of his disciples, telling them, "Go into the city, and a man carrying a jar of water will meet you (in that day and age, only women went to take water, not man, so this is a sign - man is Holy Spirit). Follow Him (we are to following Pastor who talked about Jesus).

14 Say to the owner of the house he enters, "The Teacher asks: Where is my guest room, where I may eat the Passover with my disciples?"

15 He will show you a large upper room, furnished and ready. Make preparations for us there."'

Pastor Prince shared Jesus was borned in the manger (Luke 2:6-7) where it used to house animal, He asked for a guest House, Prince shared that the olden days, the house was of 3 levels. The 1st level is the guest house, open area where animal could wander in there, the 2nd level is where the owner lived and the 3rd level is the Upper Room, where it is reserved for special guest that might come. This owner who offered Lord Jesus his Upper Room, the Upper Room became the birth of the 1st Church!

At this point, Pastor Prince talked about The Star, NCC new building, and the auditorium is at the 5th floor, the Upper Room for Jesus manifestation! Lord led me into further revelation! NCC current auditorium is on the 3rd floor in Suntec, just above Carrefour! My last rented apartment was on the 3rd level. This house that came in a short notice of selection much to our shock as we expected selection to be a year later, was miraculously on the 5th level too. At that time of selection, the 4th level was selected what left was this the only 5th level apartment, the rest was on 3rd to 1st level, the upper floor were all taken up by those who applied a year ago!!!

Talk about the co-incident and the Lord leading me even before I came back to Him!!! He was borned in a manger and His Last Passover dinner was in the Upper Room. In the Upper Room suddenly this Room became so special in my heart during the service. Lord leading me in this 5th level apartment that He blessed me to study in the hidden about Him and to be trained in faith about Him. In future, I will go to the Upper Room that NCC, Singapore has prepared for His Glory in the Upper Room in The Star in Buona Vista, Singapore!

What a closely neated together my life and what Lord is doing in NCC!!! His preparation of my original seed to tithe to His Kingdom, The Star, was His Leading years before I came into Christ! He showed me how to make money from the stock market and told me which stock to go for by highlighting the stock to me as I looked at the stock in the market. With the money I profitted through it, Lord led me to tithe in the 1st Miracle Seed Sunday in 2007. Now, 2012, it is the 5th year since I planted the seeds as led by Him.

This year, will be the harvest of the seeds sowed in 2007 for the big blessing and the closing of this coming Miracle Seed Sunday!!! As signified of Father the God, Lord Jesus the Son and Holy Spirit the Comforter, it's going to be the first 3 Sundays of Miracle Seed sowing and this will be the last of the miracle before NCC shift into The Star, for His Great Glory to be manifested! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

When Pastor Prince mentioned the 2 men Lord Jesus sent to prepare His Last Passover, Peter and John, it sudden hit hard on me that my ex is Peter, would my new man be John (Grace)???? As I worried about Jc, and my future kid skin colour and mixture, Lord told me Peter is whom I am getting back. But I see the closeness between him and Rosy, and his treating me as invisible, I am rejecting him from coming back and Lord finally disclosed my future man is the new man!

With Pastor Prince deep emphasizing the names of Peter and John and Lord let me swallow it in fullness, I am really curious of this new man! Haha...

And, as I offered this body to Lord for His 1000 years Glory, Prince shared that my generations will be highly blessed for His Glory. I am happy!!! The 2 wet wet tissues of tears of happiness is really worth it. It's not that I don't want to take a 3rd tissue or a 4th tissue, it's because I run out of dry tissues.

I prayed to Lord to stop the tears as service is ending, He stopped my tears! I had a sharing with Pastor Pauline, the one Lord send to lead me in my early years!

The appreciation of all that He did for me was just so overwhelming during church service today. It might be an ordinary service for many others, but for me who walked closely with Him all these years and all that He had done for me before I came to Him and in this 5 years of learning and in the futures, I am just so so so grateful and appreciated greatly. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: