Sunday, August 5, 2012

The Righteous shall Stay!

Today is a quiet day for Jc! Usually Emily will call/sms her daily. Now with the party ended and for whatever reason she is angried, today is a complete silence. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Today is a lazy day for me since I need not rush for the 2nd service. In order to bring Jc to her gym as her daddy is out of town, I decided to go for the 3rd service instead. It was easy as her timming was 30mins earlier than mine. I took a cab to church and it's a miracle in the early afternoon!

2 cabs were changing shift and the man waiting before us and us could not get in. Next, I turn my head from looking at the traffic and saw a cab driver staring at me!! As I saw him, he came over for me and pick us! Glory to Jesus!

Next I went to Rock for the service. As I had not been there for a long time, I was a bit lost in it. But the usher directed me to queue for the service and I managed to get on the 2nd row near the camera man. Glory to Jesus that He left a few seats for me to select!!! Glory Glory!

During the 4th worship song, I could sense the worship had risen to spiritual level I entered the spiritual realm and met Jesus at the Throne room. He was there to meet me. Now it was a lot closer to the Throne. I could not see the Throne but Jesus, full of bright light was there to comfort me. As I acknowledge Him, He entered and combined with me. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

In the spirit realm Lord handled 3 bunches of keys to me and told me to receive! Hallelujah! Amen Amen! He mentioned the keys as my houses, my cars and the wealth. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Lord blessed me a Christian driver that I talked to him the goodness of Lord all the way to pick Jc and to go home! Hallelujah! Amen Amen! Life is peaceful and good! I even got a discount of my cab fare!!! Glory Glory!!!

After weeks of emotional up, now finally feel the quietness. Jc also experience total quietness that she felt bored! This weekend happening is really very weird! Suppose to make XY, Jc's good friend and lead EY fully away!

Now without EY tempting Jc daily, finally it is quiet, fully quiet! Glory Glory! Amen Amen! The miracle of Lord's doing will have to see what Jc report in the coming week. Hallelujah! Amen Amen!

No comments: