Monday, August 20, 2012

What a Sunday!

No wonder Lord wants me to write the previous post on Saturday night!!! Sunday is a chaotic Sunday in GV Marina!!!

I was planning to go there early but Jc and ex deli dali to get out of the house! By the time I reached there, I saw long queues! I was 5mins late and there were a long queue outside! Service started and yet I could not enter the halls!!!

Then the lead ursher came to inform us the halls were full! I had prayed to Lord for a seat so I was so surprised to see the queue! Things were done to get 4 shuttle buses to pick the people to Marina Bay Sand overflow! I enquire the Lord and He told me there were seats!

I pray to Lord, not by power, not by might but by His Spirit to send angels to free the seats for me and those in front of me. Glory Glory! Even the worship session was going on, finally, another ursher came to inform there were 16 pocketed seats and I was the 12th in the queue.

WK came later than me and saw me in the queue. Blessed was she to come up to me for she was in counted in the 16. But we had to wait till Holy Communion and the tithing to finish before we could enter! By then, the testimony showing on screen was half done! :(

With worshipping session gone, I could not be lifted to the spirit realm and I could not feel Lord strong presence even though Pastor Prince and even Su, who could rush to MBS after her children church service, in time to worship the Lord could feel the strong presence!

I was wondering why some people come so late and missed the worship that I personally experience it this week! Worshipping the Lord is important as when we look to the Lord and worship The Lamb of God, He lifted us spiritually to reach the spiritual realm to enjoy His Presence and to receive His Healing and anything that we needed from Him!

Yesterday I was blocked in many ways, from Jc and ex to physically become so weak that I had to pray to Lord by His Strength and Power to up lifted me to walk to church! There were an excess of 100s of people that were redirected to MBS!!!

The situation was insane!!! But in the preaching of Pastor Prince, I heard loud and clear that Lord can change my husband to love me again!!! I prayed  to Lord to tell me the truth of between ex and the new man, who should I go for and I even put me and the 2 of them into the Heavenly court for the High Priest to judge and I got the answer in my meditation!!! I will let Lord lead me to where His Plan for me. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!!!

After Ps Prince sermon, there was some performance and Lord led me to worship in the spirit! He came to touch me during the worship! I am happy that I still could flow with Him after the sermon, which lifted me up! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Thanks to Lord, I got good seat for the service and Lord give me Shalom Peace to be with Him! Things is getting nearer and nearer to His Coming and I am glad and a bit fearful of the future! Yes, I am never alone in praying healing in hospital but I have to be alone to do it in future! I know Lord is with me and I shall not be afraid!

Anyway, time is getting nearer and nearer for His Manifestation that I am just a deliver girl! Look not to me but to the real master, Jesus Christ!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: