Saturday, August 4, 2012

The Journey

From all those scary story that Lord revealed to me from meditation and from vision, it is mainly to fulfill one purpose....to let me block Jc from attending the hotel part of XinYi party so as not to let Emily controlled Jc into obedience to her and to win the trust of XinYi!!!

Lord looks into the heart of man and kids and He knows who has good heart and who has bad. For man, I was looking at physically, what they are doing to Jc! Lord looks deeper and see a pot of gold there. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

After letting me know the nastiness of what Jc will face, Jc even revealed XinYi used her bicycle to go somewhere and Jc said that she sat behind Emily till destination. Then both of them ride home. Lord let me be unhappy with how she bullying Jc and the revenge in their heart. Lord knows that for Jc's sake, I am willing to compromise!

Yes, even I was tired, after Jc returned from her dance more than 30 mins later, I still pulled myself together and with a tired Jc, went into the city to get a bike from the department store Jc frequented with her dad for bikes.

The worst situations were there to meet us. The mid range bike size were out of stock, only the bigger one were left. Jc could not remembered the size her dad had gotten for her. So we, the salesman and me, used Jc as the test rider. We managed to pick a size 26, bigger than Jc's size 24!

As Jc told me before about XinYi have heavy bags, I got the largest basket possible for her. Just in case it is not enough, I added the back rack and also the back light and the ring. Next is about delivery the bike to XinYi!

Carrefour was having sales and the earliest to get the bike deliver was 5 days later!!! I went to the delivery room and pray to Lord for favour! The earliest possible to deliver was Sunday night!!! XinYi celebration is today, Saturday! As the free delivery not possible, I called my brother-in-law delivery man. He was not free and after pleading with him still no available, I asked him to recommend someone else!

He recommended another delivery man and he had delivery 5 more delivery to go for that evening. He said he would call me later as he was delivering. He told me earliest was Saturday afternoon, which sound good. But a check with the salesman I needed to pass the recipt to him!!! So I called him again and told him I could wait for him till 10:30pm, it was 7pm when I was talking to him.

He agreed to come for my delivery but Jc said if she give the gift to XinYi on Friday, XY would be too excited to sleep and affect the next day party. So, Jc wanted the bike to deliver on Saturday. In the end, I got him to deliver the bike to my place and Lord blessed him with double the amount he asked for! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

This morning, after XY woke up, Jc ride the bike to her. She was so happy to see the bike and it was blue, her favourite colour! Jc heard she mentioned that during their dance costume colour selection and noted it. Glory Glory! Amen Amen! Jc noted all her displeasures and avoided all that! All her thoughtfulness!

Today, Lord revealed that XY heart was hard from the years of nagging her father to get a bike for her since the last one when she was 5! The hardness led her to be insecure and wanted to be leader to rise up high! Jc revealed to her the trouble we went through to get the bike for her and she was amazed that 'wow, even my sleep also create troubles for you!'

Lord let XinYi realised that Jc is a very caring friend. She tried the bike and it was comfortable for her. She like it so much that she jumped on her seat. Her dad had bought her a size 29-30 bike and it was way too big for her! Jc said she took the basket and went around skipping happily around the living room happily. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Lord told me that XY's heart has softened and she will not be a group leader anymore. She will be Jc's good friend. Glory Glory! Why did Lord not let Jc to go to the hotel celebration??? It was all Emily's arranging and it's a fight on Jc's obedience to me or to her temptation!!! With Jc going home at 5:30pm, she was mad and I could see her dark face when I went to pick Jc. Glory Glory!

I am in the unknown but Lord knows everything and arranged for me to follow His Way through triggering my buttons. He sure know which button to trigger for me to do certain thing!!! Even with the emotion left hanging after the whole event, the result is achieved and I should be happy. I am slowing sinking into this good that the Lord has done for me. All the money are well spent! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Lord is surely good in building my emotion up for certain deliverance. With Jc gang problem solved, next is my marriage. Lord is settling one at a time. His way is pretty easy as long as we move along with Him!!!

Just by 1 action of buying and another action of stopping Jc from the hotel outing, Lord gets XY peaceful and she will lead Jc into study and protect her from bullying. Emily will go off eventually since this challenge she lost. She has been sowing discord between me and Jc and finally Lord handled her Himself! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

I might not know how scheming Emily is but Lord knows. He knows Emily is a bad apple and moved her away and let XinYi and Jc be good friend. Glory Glory! Just by a simple act of following Him, a different result happens! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: