Sunday, August 19, 2012

The Death of John

This early morning in Singapore, Lord led me to watched the memorial Service of the man of God, Kenneth E Hagin.

I had learnt from Pastor Prince long ago about Lord blessed Kenneth E Hagin's mum a child and asked her to call him, John. But his mum called him, Kenneth instead. But Lord did not give up on him and called him to preach about Faith in Christ.

Somehow, Lord never really impressed me to learn from him. Even I did watch one or two of his sermons on youtube, somehow, it did not register anything in me. Not that I purposely didn't pay attention. Somehow, Lord just did not lead me under his ministry.

However this evening to early morning, He impressed me to watch his memorial service. Near the end of it, Lord in me cried as the Hagin families sang and worship Lord. Lord told me He was very sad when John was beheaded as told in the bible.

The significant of me watching the memorial service, was like the days of old. Jesus ministry on Earth started off only after John passing. It was after John was departed that Jesus's ministry started seriously. Somehow, this is an important act for me to fulfill, to watch John's memorial service!

I get to know about Kenneth E Hagin a lot more from what was disclosed in the service, but being a reborned Christian only in late 2006, I am new to the teaching of Pastor Prince, learning about Jesus as Lord led him to reveal. But Lord did not impress me much to learn from John as He himself did not come under his teaching in the bible.

Lord is very precise to the point, even when I was a young Christian many years ago and had accepted Christ not long, Lord never want me to even bow to idol. My body was twisted to the side as I pay my respect to my uncle, that it was shown as a form of disrespect in the Chinese custom.

Even in my own dad's death, I was to take some incensed paper that used in Chinese idol, to stroke his body from the crown of his head to the foot of his sole, but Lord led me to position my hand on the middle of his body and just turned my wrist to the right and left and He gave me the understanding that I had done as was told.

For the funeral service, the straw rope that was to tie around my waist was mysterously gone as I placed mine together with the rest of my siblings! Theirs was still there but mine was gone to the annoyed of the funeral master!!!

With this John's death and Lord leading me to watch it only now, and New Creation Church, Singapore is holding a 3 Sundays Miracle Seeds, the last Miracle Seeds before we shift into The Star, the new church building that we could call our own!!!

This is starting tomorrow and co-incidently, it's the start of the new moon before the month of Ros Hasanah!!! It will be 3 Sundays of seeding before a week of rest and then the start of Ros Hashana!!! Glory Glory!!! I have a feeling Lord is coming back anytime now! He supposed to fulfill the Feast of the Trumpets!!! Glory Glory!!!Amen Amen!!!

My girl, Jc, actually could not sleep and wanted me to go to bed with her, but Lord said it's crucial for me to post this post before tomorrow! It is very important for Him even though I don't know why. I am just obeying Him and let Him write this out here! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Now, mum is out of my house, she has moved back to her house as at last Saturday. The responsibility I have when she was staying here was gone. Ex futher comfirm with me that going back to him is going back to loneliness again. It is Hari Raya Puasa tomorrow! I asked him yesterday if he is joining his girlfriend in the house hopping that the Malays will do every Hari Raya celebration. But he told me that even my Chinese New Year he did not participate, so why should he attend the Malay Hari Raya.

I used to fight with him for not showing the necessary respect to my festival, and I had told his girlfriend about it! Surprisingly, she allowed him not to join them in the celebration!!! As I didn't need to depend on him that much, I could fight for my rights. But as she wasn't earning much and sometime even have to ask him to help her paid her children's expenditure, she is obedience to him!!! I just wonder why she did not ask help from her ex since he has their care and control!!! Anyway, not my problem!!!

At this moment, I just wait upon the Lord to fully renew my body to young again and to let Lord bring the new man to me. I prefer a Chinese man that could walk with me in all events of my life instead of this loneliness that ex wanted me to do by my self all the time. It's very cold that the reminder of it was still cold!!!

Even though Lord give me a free choice to choose between ex or the new man, I don't think I want to U-turn now. I have enough of the loneliness that return to him is not really a choice, his way of life is still the same and even this sexual service after going for so many women, is still the same. This I realise from that 1 service I tried to see if Lord had restored me.

Lord showed me clearly who I should go for even though he gave me a choice. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!


No comments: