Wednesday, August 15, 2012

By The Blood of Jesus

Glory Glory to the Blood of Jesus! In it is the Salvation and the Power and the Kingdom of God and the authority of Christ Jesus! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

For years, since 2008, whenever I prayed for others especially ex, subconsciously, I entertained that I had offended the curser and thus they will come after me. I had been holding to such condemnation unknowingly! The feel bad feelings allowed satan to come through again and again all these years!

I have heard satan is the accusor of the brothers many times! But I never associated it to accuse me of praying deliverance for others, especially the sick and those troubled by the spirits! Or even to expose the goodness of Jesus finished Work at the Cross! Such a thought would come to me and I accepted the accusation!

Today, Lord led me to listen to Pastor Prince 17/7/2003 'The True Meaning of Walking in the Spirit'. Lord led me to have an understanding that I had received this accusation that caused the attacks were coming through. I was so conscious of this guilt every morning I had great fight with them late into the night!

Today, this morning, I have a full revelation of this that I confess I am the Righteousness of God in Christ Jesus and that guilt feeling fall off. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: