Monday, August 27, 2012

New Learning about Myself

These 2 days, Lord leads me to learn about the beauty of Chinese Tradition, how to be a virtue daughter, how to be a virtur lady, how to be a virtue mother. Through all these learning, finally the pride that was with me all these while was finally gone! Praise Jesus!

The root of all human problem surface from disrespect to our parents or parents-in-law. Since young, I had this stubborn about myself and since education give me knowledge, I have been pretty proud of myself. I know pride is a no no in Christ, but I do not know how to clear this pride. Everyday, I must pray to Jesus to remove my pride!

This Chinese Tradition air that is blowing in China since 2008, have people cure of cancer by flowing in the nature ways of life, of a virtue wife that Lord talked about in His Bible! I was wondering how to be one, now finally I know how to be one. Glory Glory!

I, like many people in China, thought that Chinese Traditional thinking is old, no used in this modern society. But this modern society teaches us to be selfish and self-centred. While Chinese Tradition teaching teaching of how one must flow in love of parents to satisfy every part of their happiness from material to their heart happiness, to their body happinese, and to their dream happiness. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

After watching of those people who faced sickness or bad events in life, all come from the bad in their heart, and disregards of their parents, finally, I called my mum up and apologised to her. In fact, those with cancer sickness got healed by humble themself down to wash their parents feet 7 times and by giving respect to their parents!!!

I learnt that their sickness and bad event in life are all come from their dissatisfaction of their parents mainly and also of their parents-in-law! No wonder the bible said that if dishonour parents, a person life will be shortened. It really display when one hate their parents!!!

I also learn how one should give honour to once husband I realised that I was proud of myself and have unrealistic expectation of my ex previously. I have put many demands on him too. All because my heart of wanting to rise up high. After watching and listening of what our dissatisfaction could to, finally, I apologised to ex! I finally see how the bad feeling in my heart lead to bad thing to happen in my life!!! Glory Glory! Amen Amen! As my heart repented from listening to the testimony of others, I am delivered! Glory Glory!

Previously, I always wondered how mothers produce breast milk. I got the answer from watching this Tradition Chinese teaching! It seem like Chinese in China have this practice to keep their breast milk up for 10-20 years to show to their kids when they grown up. A few testify that the milk turned red!!! It become blood!!! Once this knowledge is shared, many started honouring their mother for feeding the baby with their blood in the process it transformed to breastmilk!!!

No wonder when Jc was a baby and suffered fever, I took panadol before feeding her and her fever departed! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

With this learning, and now knows how sinful nature could lead to consequences of bodily break down and attracted the bad events of life! After learning all these, I now know the root of my marriage problem. Glory Glory! It becomes not just the fault of ex. I have my part in it too. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

With this, my inner being is becoming calm. The unhappiness in my life is finally gone! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Abba, I am one who know nuts about Traditional Chinese knowledge but with all these video in youtube, I finally learn something from it! Glory Glory! Thank You for your leading! Now I know how to be a daughter better and how to be a virtue wife better! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: