Friday, August 10, 2012

New Job Training

From youtube, I had watched Katherine Kuhlman quite many times, but it was last night that I saw new videos of her healing service and with a new understanding of how Lord's healing going to be. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Lord led me to get interested of her 1969 healing service where Lord was in full control and healing started to pour in continuously for the whole service and practically, Katherine Kuhlman had nothing much to do except receive all the testimonies for the Lord! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

I also saw another one where the whole hall was filled with ministers and man of God. They are all there to learn from Katherine Kuhlman in 1974 after the 1969 outbreak of healings. As many of them flew in the pride of themselves, I could sense the Holy Spirit was uneasied about the pride. After getting 3 persons who had received the fullness of Lord goodness to testify, Katherine Kulman was talking in pretty stern face. I was wondering why, it was much later than I realised the service is like the invitation of Jesus into the Pharisee's house to be scrutised, that was why the same kind of reaction from the Lord!

Katherine Kuhlman talked about her life, with her face, she faced much prosecution since young. She told Lord she had nothing for Him except her love for Him! It is when she felt she has nothing for the Lord that Lord could used her fully for His Glory!

Actually, compared to her, my appearance was not even below average previously. For me I was more of a dumb, totally didn't know how to talk to people. Till Lord uses my mouth to talk about Jesus! Currently, Lord just let me be fatter with a big tummy to move ex away and to keep it that way temporary. Ex previously was attracted to my sexiness, with this gone, so his interest in me was gone too.

Lord is letting this time be the lull moment of my life. Whatever that was to shake off, Lord let this time be the time of shaking. Come next will be His Glory that nothing could stop. Abba is doing this so that my life will be fully transform for His Glory without the temptation from the unwanted. When His time is up, the full glory of a new me, one that is better than my younger day, will be revealed. It will be for His Glory, like a butterfly out of its cocoon to shine in its beauty. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Surely, this transformation and this moving out will be for the Glory of Jesus! Katherine Kuhlman said that she did not have the fullness of the healing as what Jesus had in the bible. She said in the future, one will be rise to have the full glory for the Glory of Jesus to be shine high! Do you see Jesus laying hand in His congregation? He just spoke and healing breakout. Surely such a day is coming! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Abba, thank You for the teaching! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: