Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The Blessed Man

After learning how to hold my mum in the highest regards and respect her, Lord led me to listen to be how to be a virtue wife and after that, Lord led me how to be a Blessed Man.

It is interesting that Lord's book of Proverb got into the hand of the ancient Chinese and they wrote out a set of documents to lead man to be a obendience man, humble of self, hold respect parents as 1st, treat siblings with respect in term of ranks and orders and uphold goodness with friends.

Lord led me to see the full effect of how the effect of going against the life He craft out for man would leads to all form of suffering in term of emotions, sickness and lost of wealth and weakness of health. From different people sharing, once a person walk out of the normal circle of life, whatever he does will cause some form of suffering, that is why people life that is not walking in the fullness of what God the Father planned will only suffer, the degree of bad you do, the same degree of bad you received. So many people after learning the Proverb way of life, shared the path of drags they went through. All are listed in the Proverb!!!

I have been wondering how to walk out the way the book of Proverb has said. To be the truely blessed man. Today, finally Lord showed me the blessed man. Yesterday I shared that woman, is his blessed wife. Glory Glory! They practically do not look to self but look at who they could help in their daily life. Even when do business, the man also use Grace to talk love to people who don't want to pay him the debts. He give Grace and talk Love to the business associate, he gained greater trust and more prosperity! Glory Glory!

From him, doing good is not about money, it's about the heart. Helping others also not about money, but about blessed others and prosper the society and the country! Finally I learn a great lesson from this couple!!! I really could see the glory in the husband and the wife. Lord also prosper their 3 kids to help others and be good in their studies! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

When he did not look to money but concentrate on blessing others and do good, business come to him and more people want to do business with him. He said it's not about getting wealthy, it's how one maintain it. Wealth flows with life and the more one could use it to bless the community and all that needed, more wealth comes to him. This is what Pastor Prince said, when Lord see that you could contain wealth, more will be pour onto you to do greater work! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Even the Chinese knows the Proverb as their ancient ancestors written work, they do not know Jesus, but Lord blessed them anyway. I could see the Glory flowing in this blessed couple who walk fully in His Proverb wisdom anointing!!! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!!!

I am glad that whatever I don't know, at the appropiate time, Lord leads me to learn as I walk with Him fully! I might be a clueless lady, but as Lord opens my eyes to see more, my heart is enlighted. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

When a man knows how to walk upright, in full respect of his Parents and then to siblings and then to society and then to country, Lord could use him fully for His Glory! It's about His Glory and Not about self. Once one don't know how to be good and with wealth, they head toward the ancient bad of eat, drink, play and fun and even go for other flirts, all these are bad seeds and the result of this bad seeding will ruin the wealth and the health and emotion.

To grab hold of God's Word and to seed goodness and avoid all form of bad seeding, Life of a Blessed Man will be in full manifestation. Glory Glory! I am glad Lord put all these video in youtube for me to watch. As they are from China and they speaks Chinese and the title also in Chinese, I could not refer you to the actual name. Basically, the book they learnt from is 'Di Zhi Gui', which means disciple rule in direct translation.

Many peole once learn knowledge and could be better than their parents, they disregard their parents and go on to search their wealth. But Lord instituted the greatest wealth is in greatest respect of parents and to make sure they are emotionally at peace and in happiness. This is the duty of the sons and daughters. I even have to tell my mum that in future, she has to let us take good care of her. She actually feel uneasy, but I told her that would bless her kids. Then she agrees. Praise Jesus! He is bringing the normal blessed life cycle back into my family. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: