Friday, February 1, 2008

Worry Not About Tomorrow

Guess you must have been wondering where I have been. It’s been a few weeks of few posting. I do not want to glorify the d, but yes, lately the attack coming on to me is getting stronger.

I seem to be suffering pain in different parts of the body. I would use the Lord’s hand to judge the adversary, and then the pain would surface in another area of the body. Beside that, don’t know why, the whole family seems to be affected by this sleepiness. Every morning I have to pray in the spirit in order to wake up fully. I also on the worship songs to get JC to wake up, also have to manifest the Lord’s hand to wake her and pray in the spirit to wake her. Hubby also has lots of work load that get him work till early in the morning.

My counter attack is to pray more in the spirit, covering everyone and the house in Jesus blood. Recently, hubby got into a mild accident that got his side of the car indented and the wheel burst with a hole as big as a fist. Lord told me it could be worst, blessed the Lord, I plead the blood of Jesus over the car daily, so the accident only get the car hurt, but not hubby.

Today is my 2nd time going for my driving test. I had trusted the Lord since last night for a blessed test. As the pass 1 months just slipped off like a wink, I only have 2 revisions before going for the test. I even make sure I don’t worry so that Lord’s blessings could be flowing.

Daddy God really had blessed me. He got me to practise the circuit, those vertical parking and parallel parking lots that I rarely go during revisions. He even reminded me to watch out during driving. Guess some of my weak areas, no matter how He blessed, I still failed.

Just now, Lord got me to listen to the sermon on 14/07/2002 “Worry Not About Tomorrow”. Pastor Prince talked on Matthew 6:25-30

‘Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes?

Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?

Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?

And why do you worry about clothes? See how the lilies of the field grow. They do not labour or spin.

Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these.

If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith?

As I listened to the sermon and Adeline sang a beautiful song based on the above verses. I took a few rounds of listening to the song to catch hold of what she was singing. It so comforting to know Daddy God knows of everything that is happening.

Last Sunday, Pastor Prince preached, not all bad things in our life are by the devil. And not all good things in life are blessing by God. Just like what Joseph went through from being sold as a slave to become the number 2 man in Egypt. He was sold off naked, as during that time, the buyer had to check that the slave they bought was free of sickness. He trusted God no matter what he went through. He knew that God was with him. Each setback he had encountered was actually an opportunity for Lord to lead him to that glorious position, the 2nd man in the country.

Just now while listening to the song, and knowing that Daddy God knows before hand that I would fail this driving test, He still let me went through it. Lord told me that it was to build my character up. Praise the Lord.

Yes, it’s not easy to stand up there and be a healer, a pastor for Daddy God. What we faced strong opposition is the thousands of years old sa tan. Blessed the God, Lord Jesus had won for us the victorious ground. As we trust in all that Lord Jesus, we will surface from whatever setbacks that we faced.

When nothing works, Jesus is still there to help. All the power that is in Lord Jesus is available to us as we believe and use the faith, in trusting Jesus on the cross had done a perfect work and a done work for us to tap into the spiritual realm and trusted Lord for the blessings to flow through, I will surely surface from all that is coming.

Daddy God, thank You to be always around to help me and guide me. I am a nobody, nothing to boast about. Yet, You let Lord Jesus died for me. You bring me out of the mud and clothed me with Your Righteousness. Lord Jesus even imputed all His Wisdom, Righeousness, Holiness and Salvation on me, so that I could be of some use to You. Thank You, Daddy God. Praise Your Almighty Name, Lord Jesus. Hallelujah!!! Amen!

No comments: