Tuesday, February 5, 2008

God Words

Many months ago, Daddy God always got someone to push me to read His Words, the bible. I learnt that when I munch enough God Words into my spirit, my healing power will increase. At that time, I was wondering how God Words will increase my healing power. In additional, I am a lazy person when come to reading the bible, so munching the God Words were even less likely to take place, as I have yet to finish the bible.

Recently, I learnt from NCC daily devotion that when John G. Lake got hold of Romans 8:2 ‘because through Christ Jesus, the Law of the Spirit of Life set me free from the law of sin and death.’ He was in Africa during a serious spreading of disease. He and his team of Christian workers went there to help out the infected area. It was much later that professional doctors in their special suits, protection against the disease, came. They were surprised that John G. Lake did not wear any protection suit and yet, he was not affected by the sickness.

John G. Lake showed them that diseases died the moment came into contact with his hand. I was attracted by this super power that made him immune to the disease. So, I caught hold of Romans 8:2 and remembered it somewhere at the back of my brain.

Months ago, when I was facing miscarriage, I learnt from the web that a US mum stood on Psalm 118:17 ‘I will not die but live, and will proclaim what the Lord has done.’, to believe that her baby will live even though gynae had claimed that there was no life in the fetus. Gynae did a D & C on her, had a thorough washing of her womb. After that, they did a scan to make sure the womb was well cleansed to prevent infection. The one, who did the scanning, was surprised to see a live fetus in there.

The parent-in-law said that she had proclaimed verse Psalm 118:17 aloud the whole day. This verse I used a lot when I was facing my miscarriage. But that time, my faith was not really there and I did not proclaim that much too.

Saturday, I found my dad sleepy and mum told me that he had been sleepy the whole day. Su and I prayed to cast the sleepy spirit away. After that, I could see my dad was alert. One impression that stayed with me was: even though he was alert, he was trapped by that immobile body. He has been bedridden the past 3 weeks. So Sunday morning, I prayed that by Romans 8:2, May the spirit of life goes fill up every cells of my dad’s body and lift him up.

Mum told me that dad was able to get up for lunch and had wanted duck rice. Mum was so happy that she went to get duck porridge for him, as dad had not been able to eat for quite some time.

However, things get bad for dad. In the afternoon, his heart pumped very fast then slow and he lost his conscious. Brother admitted him to the hospital. After blood test and CT scan, he was found that his level of potassium was low; the white blood count was high and the tumor in his brain is bigger and bleeding.

The moment I received this sms at 2am last night, I confessed that by Romans 8:2 the tumor has to go as through Christ Jesus, the Law of the Spirit of Life set my dad free from the law of sin and death. Then Lord also impressed me to proclaim that by Psalm 118:17 my dad will not die but live, and will proclaim what the Lord has done. I also called the church crisis helpline to get prayer for my dad. I had peace the whole night and today.

This morning, the Hokkien Pastor, Pastor Soon Teck, called me and told me that he would be there to pray for dad. On the way to hospital, I believe strongly on Romans 8:2 and Psalms 118:17 for dad’s healing. Lord showed me a vision of dad was wearing Romans 8:2 around his head like a headband. Psalms 118:17 was spread out in 3 parallel lines down his body.

Pastor Soon Teck came and told dad that he is Daddy God beloved son; God loves him very much and want to heal him and give him peace. He sang some worship songs to let dad open his heart to Lord Jesus. We took Holy Communion after that.

After Pastor Soon Teck left, Su was wondering why he did not pray in the spirit for dad. Mum also commented that after my prayer, dad was better. So, Su and I decided to pray for dad. I prayed that by Romans 8:2 and Psalm 118:17, Lord will kill the tumor from root and totally clear it. I also proclaimed that Jesus done very Perfect Work at the cross for dad, as such by His stripes, dad shall be healed. Lord also impressed me to say that Jesus Name is above all sickness name. Lord then impressed me to proclaim that since Lord Jesus could raise Lazarus from death, surely, yes and amen that Lord will raise dad from the deadly situation.

At home, I kept on recalling that Romans 8:2 and Psalms 118:17 would surely healed dad and I prayed in the spirit almost the whole day. Evening time, Lord told me that the verse in Romans 8:2 was burning off the tumor and Psalms 118:17 was protecting dad’s body. Around 1-2 hours later, Lord told me that the tumor was gone. I called 2nd sis, who was visiting dad tonight on dad’s condition after that. 2nd sis said that dad was alert and responding. This morning, before prayer, he rarely responded to us. Praise the Lord for this miracle!

In fact, Lord has told Su this morning that when dad discharge from hospital, he shall be well. Lord also told me that the 2nd CT scan that dad is going to have will not be able to find the tumor.

Dad has been put on a drip to control his tumor growth. The doctor did tell me that when the drip ends, they will do another CT scan to check the tumor. Lord has told me that this evening He will take away the tumor and tomorrow morning dad will have a new brain. Hallelujah!!!

The doctor that spoke to us had in fact indicated that my dad situation looked gloomy and the way she talked as if no hope for dad. Hehe, Su and I rebuked her under our breath. Lord told me that by tomorrow dad will be able to be discharged. He told Su that dad will be well to join us for the Chinese New Year celebration. Hallelujah!!!

Thanks Lord for this leading to stand on Romans 8:2 and Psalm 118:17, I learnt the power in trusting in God Word, it comes alive to healed dad!!! Through this healing for my dad, I did learn a good lesson on healing. I learnt that even when Lord equipped me with the healing tongue, using anointed olive oil increases the power. Now I learn that standing on scriptures increased the healing power even stronger. Praise the Almighty Lord for this healing lesson. Hallelujah!!!

Daddy God, thank You for this very blessed Chinese New Year. May You be greatly blessed that Your Kingdom will grow stronger! Amen!

No comments: