Thursday, February 7, 2008

Dedication to Daddy God

Daddy God,

Thank You very much for healing my earthly father today. I wasn’t expecting much from You when I set out. You asked me to bring my anointed oil. Since most time I went out someone would require prayer from me, I thought no harm bring it along.

After the Chinese New Year greetings at my parents place, we decided to visit our father in the hospital. You didn’t tell me to pray for my dad, guess I feel that I might as well for him again since we are visiting, was an idea from You. Praise the Lord!

Since last prayer, Pastor Soon Teck sang some worship songs to let my dad opened his heart to receive healing, I thought it was a good idea to sing praise and worship song first before healing. As I have no idea what to sing, the only song that was easy enough to remember was Jesus Love Me. Hallelujah!

Daddy, even I didn’t know the Hokkien version of this song, You come in me and let me to sing it smoothly and beautifully. Praise the Lord! Su and I put my trust in Psalm 118:17 ‘My dad will not die but live and will proclaim what the Lord has done.’ and Romans 8:2 ‘because through Christ Jesus, the law of the Spirit of life set my dad free from the law of sin and death.’ We started praying in the spirit and You start leading me to pray in English. Praise the Almighty Lord Jesus!!!

I did not expect that this prayer would be a prayer to raise my dad. Daddy God, praise Your Great Grace and Mercy in action!!! Hallelujah!!! Firstly, You get me to anoint my dad on all his body parts. Next You get me to move my hand to cover around to bless every part of the body.

Then You started tell me to pray for the blood, leaded by You, I commanded Life of Jesus and the Words of God to be pumped into the blood of my dad. Next, You get me to do the same prayer for his nerve, his veins, his bones, his skin, his legs, his hands, his body, his lower body, his head, all of his organs, his brain, his lungs. You commanded the whole body, from the crown of his head to the sole of his feet, to come alive by the Life of Jesus.

Daddy God, thank You very much!!! Even though most of my family members still in disbelieve and my dad’s faith is no where to be found, You are a Merciful and Gracious God. Thank You for Your Compassionate Love.

I am very grateful for all that You have done for my dad. Looking around the ‘C’ ward, there are many very sick people. I thank You for coming to my dad rescue. His no hope situation creates a great opportunity for Your unearned, undeserved and unmerited favour. Praise You Almightily!!! Hallelujah!!! Hallelujah!!! Hallelujah!!!

I am now looking forward to my dad full recovery. As at tonight, mum could see dad is more alert and his body is moving. Praise Your Almighty Blessing pouring on my dad!!! May You Greatly Be Blessed, Daddy God!!! Amen! *smooches*

No comments: