Thursday, February 28, 2008

The Peace of God

John 14:27 (Amplified Bible)

Peace I leave with you; My [own] peace I now give and bequeath to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid. [Stop allowing yourselves to be agitated and disturbed; and do not permit yourselves to be fearful and intimidated and cowardly and unsettled]

Going to care group and visited other Christian blog, I do wonder how many take what Lord Jesus said seriously. Have they ever mediated on this verse? Hearing what they talked about what they faced in life seems to be a norm.

I know in this world, it is normal to have problems daily. I have them too. Why do you hardly see I post a complaint about how bad life is in this blog? Am I living in the unrealistic world?

Growing up in life of Jesus and day in day out listen to the anointed teaching by Pastor Prince and the rest of the pastors, talking to Daddy God through worship songs and Psalms, I learnt of who I am in Christ.

I come to Christ because I need help to get away from darkness. Then I learn that believing in Jesus I will get my blessings. So I told Su, and myself that we must believe all that was taught in New Creation Church about the beauty of Jesus.

I learn that I have the peace of Jesus. To get His Peace, I shall not be afraid nor be troubled. I also learn that Daddy God is very willing to take over my problems. So, whatever I faced in life, I told Daddy God to take over from me and help me solve. It’s His problem, not mine. To let Daddy God handle my problem, I have to rest in His Peace and be bochap (don’t bother). If I bother, concern, worry or guilty, it means that I want to handle the problem myself. Lord cannot take over from me as long as I bother. This is what I learn from NCC.

My job is to concentrate on getting the Peace of God, Not to fight the problem. Solving problem is the job of Lord, not mine. My part is to remain in His Peace and His Love.

How did I get there? Daily, I started with prayers, manifest the Lord’s hand to judge the adversary that is around and bless and restore my apartments and my families. Then, I plea the blood of Jesus as protection. I prayed more than once per day to remain in the peace.

Daily, I also listen to worship songs: from NCC: I See Grace, A Touch of His Presence 1 & 2, You Gave, You alone I Praise, Prayer of Jabez (Chinese) and Justified (Hokkien). From Bob Fitt: A Taste of Heaven, I Bow to You, Take my healing to the nations and Sacrifice. Depends on my mood and my situation, I select the songs that is suitable for the situation and concentrate on it, talking to Lord as I sing. As I sing and talk to Lord, my inner man raise in me and the trouble have no more space left in me and have to depart. Praise the Lord!

However, just listening to worship songs and did not feed on God’s Word can be empty too. So I listen to sermons to fill me up and take hold of the promise Lord has for me and remain in the peace and joy.

Lately, I realised the importance of God Words, so I am concentrating on the bible too. The Power of God is in the Word of Christ. There is no way I am to neglect it.

Talking so much of what I do, am I labour into Law? No, I don’t take it as a task that I must do. I do all these in the joy of the Lord, to remain in His Peace. Lately, I learn that I am to rest in Daddy God’s Peace, I am learning to bochap what come on me and tell Lord that I know He will handle for me, for Lord Jesus had Done a very Perfected Work at the Cross, and I shall receive all the Goodness He has for me. I pray in Jesus Name, Amen!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear sis,
Just want to share with you regarding the bochap mentality. Our blessings and protection are unearned, undeserved in Christ. So I would thank the Lord for I am in Christ rather than to pray for protection daily. I think I heard Pastor said before that all we need is to seek Him first and...
May the Lord gives unto us His understanding.

Stephanie said...

Hi Peter,

Hehe..I should qualify myself more. My bochap is to bochap about the problem, not about God Words. :P I do put my trust in His work and His words. :)