Tuesday, February 12, 2008

What Lord shared about dad

I am thinking about the past few days healing of my dad, since the next day after he lost his conscious and was sent to the hospital.

1st healing was the next day when Lord showed me Romans 8:2 was wrapped around his head and Psalms 118:17 were lying in 3 parallel lines on his body. That evening, Lord used Romans 8:2 to burn off the bleeding tumor.

2nd healing was 2 days later, on Chinese New Year (CNY) day 1. As Lord told me to raise different parts of my dad’s body, the scene happened in Ezekiel 37:4-6 ‘Then he said to me, “Prophesy to these bones and say to them, ‘Dry bones, hear the word of the Lord! This is what the Sovereign Lord says to these bones: I will make breath enter you and you will come to life. I will attach tendons to you and make flesh come upon you, and cover you will skin; I will put breath in you, and you will come to life. Then you will know that I am the Lord.”’, was running at the same time, as if I was raising dad’s body. Today, Lord revealed that dad’s body was half dead by this time. That’s why need to resurrect him back to life.

3rd prayer was on CNY day 2. Mum reported dad looked lifeless in sitting position. His head had dropped down and he did not respond when she called him. Lord leaded me to pump the blood of Jesus into his body, from the crown of head to the sole of foot. This is for protection.

4th prayer was CNY day 3, when dad was back home. Lord got us to pray for him and revealed to him that he will surely live and not die. Lord had got Su to command the HS of dad to listen to God Words and bring the body back to life as what the God words said. I also pray for more life of Jesus and blood of Jesus to be filled up in him. Lord revealed that if Dad remained in happiness, he could be healed in a week time. Praise the Lord!

5th prayer was CNY Day 5, this morning, to loosen the stiffness of dad’s neck. I also prayed for his right arm, which is having numbing sensation. I preached his birth rights as a Child of God and told him the goodness of Lord. I also brought some praise and worship songs to play to him daily.

Daddy God, thank You so much for the recent revealing. Thank You for bring my dad back to life. The other day, You told me the smashed Lamborghini car picture in Straits Time, could be my hubby’s car, but You prevented that from happen. So my hubby has one side of his car to repair. Daddy God, thank You for taking good care of my families and prevented 2 deaths from happening in my families. Hallelujah!!! Amen!

No comments: