Wednesday, February 6, 2008

God Time

In our walk of Christian life, guess each and every one of us do pray to Daddy God to deliver, to bless us in what we need in our lives. After the prayer is out, all will be waiting, be it trusting or wondering, when the result will happen. Daddy God has said in the bible that His words will not return void. Praise the Lord.

In my dad recent encounter with that big brain tumor, Su and I knows that Lord Jesus surely and will heal. We have been waiting for a 100% recovery to happen to dad.

Around Nov/Dec 07 period, when the tumor was first discovered, Su and I proclaimed that Lord could heal dad and wanted the family to trust our Lord. While 2nd sister and her hubby claimed that their vitamin pills will surely improved dad’s condition to fight the issue.

At that time, I was wondering, if dad gets healed, should the credit go to Lord or to the vitamin. Of course, Su and I will know but my family will not to able to see that and Lord’s Glory will be dispersed. Now I understand why that’s not the best time for dad to be healed, partly I am in my learning curve too.

This latest case, a bleeding tumor, even my sister, who trusted in her vitamin, now believe in our Lord could heal dad. She is no more claiming the vitamin could work wonders. It was a deadly situation, the doctor did say that in the event my dad fell into unconscious, they would just let him go, since we had choose not to operate him. The only care they would provide is to relieve him of any pain or discomfort along the dying process. When all sees no hope for the situation, the trust in Lord Jesus deliverance is at the peak.

The situation created the condition possible for Lord to move in, for whatever we are unable to do and give up our hope on our abilities, Lord comes in strongly and claimed that He can and He will. Under such situation, when dad gets healing, my family members and the rest of relatives and friends will surely see that it’s God work. Praise the Lord!

From WK marriage, I could see the same God Time too. Previously, she is willing to accept her husband back but the husband did not bother. Recently, she has give up hope on the husband returning and put her trust on Lord Jesus to handle the divorce that the husband had put forward. She was at peace and this created the condition for Lord to works almightily in this marriage.

This is what WK told me:

WK: recently i was pondering abt my case

WK: as i listen to the PP msgs, the Lord draws my attention to the widow with 2 kids

WK: one story in Elijah and one in Elisha

WK: the widows are poor and left the last meal and Elijah was sent to one and he told her to bake him a cake first. After she did that, her oil didn’t run out. For the few yrs of famine, the widow n her sons have food

WK: and the next one is Elisha, the oil poured continuously into other jars and she sold them and got money

WK: the Lord told me He will provide when we look to Him, we can be the one provided for among the many that were poor

WK: those who hope in the Lord will not be disappointed

WK: from listening to the msgs I got from the Lord that He will give me a better husband than the one I lost.

WK: my part is to believe He will do His part

WK: so I don worry now, whether same person or another person, so long as a better husband, tat is wat Father has promised

WK: strangely my husband just called to meet us on coming sat

Stephanie: praise the Lord

WK: i asked him about the divorce paper, he has put to kiv until coming June

WK: bcos he is waiting for money to come in then he can give the money to me, for the HDB part which have to put into HDB when he pull out his name

Stephanie: haha...your these 2 times sharing about your dh calls all start with strangely

WK: strange, both times he contact me and in between no news from him

Stephanie: ic

Stephanie: let see what Lord do...just flow along, see if it's a shut door or open door

WK: he seems a bit shock i ask him how come i have not receive the divorce paper and want him to file first and not wait for the money to come

Stephanie: Lord said it will be a open door

WK: i have asked the Lord to handle this divorce matters and i hv peace tat He will

Stephanie: sound like he has a bit of turning back liao

Stephanie: just remember PP said men are hunter. They like to hunt for mystery

Stephanie: now that you letting go, he will wonder what got into you in your present life

WK: we dono where to go on Sat

Stephanie: haha...Lord say open door, hallelujah

Stephanie: your blessing still going to come even thou a yr late

Stephanie: now my inner self is in joyful mood

WK: praise the Lord

Stephanie: think your dh want to get back with you all, so your mention of the divorce paper shocked him

WK: haha

Praise the Lord, from tomorrow onwards; it is going to be a bright Chinese New Year for me, Su and WK. As each of us put our hope on Lord Jesus, I here place my hope on the Lord that He will surely and willingly bless you, my readers, strong in your faith with the Lord, divine health and may you prosper in material wealth richly so that you could be a blesser for the Kingdom of the Lord to be extended to the 4 corners of the earth. I pray in Jesus Name, Amen!!! Hallelujah!!! Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Daddy God!!!

No comments: