Friday, February 15, 2008

The Blessing of Lord

It’s good to let our kids know about Jesus loves them. For me, I teach JC to rely on Lord Jesus in all the area of her needs.

The first major miracle Lord showed to JC was changing the weather, from strong wind and rain to sunshine some months back. This miracle leaves a deep impression of Lord Jesus in JC.

Over the months, if JC has any worries, like the first time she went to hospital and saw those very sick people, yellow in colour, sleeps with their mouth open wide, in odd position, lying so still and lifeless. Her young, curious, and caring nature wondered why and was troubled by what she saw. By telling her not to worry, Lord Jesus will take care if the people and her grandpa cool off her anxiety. For she knows Lord can change the weather for her, He could do anything for others too. Praise the Lord!

Another blessing of Lord on JC was when she pestering us for a pencil box. It cost around $10+. We delayed in purchasing it somehow. Lord led her to pick up $10 plus some coins here and there to make up the amount for the pencil box. Anyway, I tithed the $10 to Lord and hubby got her one in the end. Praise the Lord!

Recently, JC is attending Art class with her friend. Her friend has proceeded to charcoal painting while JC just starts for a few lessons. Past years, we had bought 48pcs crayons for her, got broken into small pieces by her. Then we bought a 24pcs one, it was left in a cab and gone. Now starting primary school, we decided to get a 12pcs will do. Her friends in the Art class all using 36pcs one. I was praying to Lord to get the shop to sell the 48pcs crayon again.

Haha…Lord has better idea, yesterday, He got JC’s classmate cum friend to bless JC with her 36pcs as she is using charcoal now. I was confirming with the classmate mum this afternoon. The mum was shocked that her daughter gave JC that big box of crayons. However, since her daughter decided so and JC is happy with it, she told me not to interfere the kids decision. Praise the Lord!

My mother-in-law, sent a parcel to JC. There was jewellery set among the other presents. JC brought a pair of dangling earrings to school with my knowledge and got confiscated. She was crying over the earrings yesterday, Lord told me call the school. I told JC to pray to Lord Jesus to get back the earrings for her. As teacher did not return call, I wrote a letter to her instead. Praise the Lord, JC got her earrings back!!!

Just now, I asked JC if she has thanked Lord Jesus. She said yes, she did it in school and told me that Lord Jesus is inside her. Praise the Lord! I didn’t know that she remembered what I told her during sleeping time.

With her trusting the Lord and the Lord blessing her, I can pass my girl to Lord to take care. While I do His will. Praise the Lord!

Do let your kids know about the goodness of the Lord. They can rely on Him in time of need and take their worries away. Hallelujah! Amen!

No comments: