Saturday, February 9, 2008

Update on my Dad

Today, I have a better understanding of God Time on the healing of my dad. The past few months, no matter how I tried to tell my father how righteous he is, or how good Lord Jesus is in wanting to prolong his life, somehow, it was hard to get him to believe.

The 3 weeks of weakening of his body till totally immobile and the threatening of the end of his life really wakes him up to the reality of Lord Jesus and Father God.

When I called mum yesterday, mum told me that dad was not eating in hospital. His head had dropped down and not responding to her. Today, mum decided to bring him home. During feeding time, he was still not eating much.

I was listening to one Pastor Prince Sermon from Su ipod that said a pastor get a better understanding of the cause of a lady sickness through checking with Lord. On hearing that, I decided to check with Lord what caused my dad to be sick.

Lord told me that dad thinks that he was going to die. With this information, I talked to dad while mum was feeding him. I told him that he would not be dying yet. Lord had in fact sent us, Su and me, to heal him when we heard that he was going home. I told him that he has to eat if he wants to get better, as Lord is not giving up on him. Lord wants to bring him back to health. I let him know that his situation is just temporary. Lord will heal him progressively that’s what Lord told me yesterday, after getting me to pump Jesus blood into his body.

Today, I let him know that in Christ, he has a blessed life; Lord Jesus was a burnt offering for his health and wholeness at the cross, Lord Jesus was imputed with all our sicknesses and sins. He was striped for our sicknesses and Daddy God burnt all the judgment of our sins on Him when He was on the cross from 9am – 3pm. He was punished till He was barely in human formed and Daddy God turned the world to darkness in the last 3 hours of His life. Lord Jesus had perfectly finished all the works that nothing is left for us to handle. In Christ, he has no sin and he won’t die.

Praise the Lord, my dad finally believes that Lord Jesus had died for him. Su and I could see his face was glowing with health. His left hand that had not been moving is now moving!!! When he went back to lay on bed, I on Pastor Mark Sermon and he is finally paying attention to it. Hallelujah!!!

It was on last 24th Dec that I had scolded him to trust the Lord for his healing. At that time, dad was still able to sit up and mobility was still ok. He did not open his heart to Lord. My hubby even commented I pushed him too hard.

Now I learnt that when it’s not time for a person to open their heart to Lord, no matter how hard I push, they will not believe. But when they are at the end of the route, where no more self ability can be found, this is the time they will turn their heart to Lord. Finally, Su and I are smiling, dad’s face was glowing with much health that we know he is going to be well.

Daddy God, thank You that these few months of his health running down the hill, You blessed him with much bearable condition. Thank You and Lord Jesus for coming to heal him when Su and I were praying to raise dad. Thank You for blessing my dad with long life. I know that dad will live till 90+ or more. He will proclaim Your goodness the next 10-20 years. Praise You for Your Compassionate heart and loving care! Hallelujah to You, Lord Jesus, when all things cannot work in the nature, only You could turn the situation around. Praise Your Almighty Power, Lord Jesus. Hallelujah!

No comments: