Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My Beloved Daddy God

Ever Since I listened to the Chinese song from Matthew 6, we are worth more than lily of the fields and birds of the air, I got suck by this song. This song speaks so clearly and good to me. Here is the translation of the song:

The flowers in the wild are dressed in pretty clothes.

The birds in the air never worry about their lives.

Gentle and caring Daddy God daily watches over them.

He cares a lot for people of the world and prepares a friendly path for them.

All our walks of life, Daddy God already knew.

If you have worry in your heart, let Daddy God helps you to clear them off.

Gentle and caring Daddy God daily watches over you.

He is an All Possible Lord; one who depends on Him is blessed.

Lately I am feeling so blessed by Daddy God. This feeling of so loved and so blessed is hard to share with anyone else. Even Su also said yeah yeah, I know, but now I busy helping HL in his shop. My other siblings lagi no need to share my joy with them. So here I am, posting about it.

Lately, ever since I found back my feeling for Daddy God, it was one wonderful discovery after another. Daddy God is just so so GOOOOOOOOOOD. :D

Daddy God opens door for WK marriage. Sunday, finally she and her hubby met. She told me it was a boring meeting. The husband brought her and their 2 sons back to her mother-in-law place. At dinner time, they went out to have dinner as a family, mother-in-law included. Then he gave her the cab fares and sent them into the cab.

To WK, it was a boring meeting, as the husband did not talk to her. But to Lord, he is hinting her. This is what Lord disclosed to me. Praise the Lord!

He said this year is the year of blessings of Deuteronomy 28, I can see the blessings coming one by one. Praise the Almighty Lord, Lord Jesus!

On dad, heard from mum that his legs could move a bit, that is a good piece of news for me, even though mum thought that it’s nothing great. Hope Lord will open her eyes and ears one day. I pray in Jesus Name. Amen.

Daddy God, thank You for loving me so much. May You have a blessed Year ahead of You and may more people eyes and ears be open to listen to Your Gospels. I pray in Jesus Name, Amen!

No comments: