Thursday, February 21, 2008

Lord’s Blessings III

Tuesday, on the way to TTSH for my thyroid appointment, I met a classmate from the Discovery Class I attended in the initial months of accepting Christ. I last met V around December 2007. That was the 1st time I met him ever since we completed the class.

At that time, he was telling me that his wife had been separated from him. Her relatives wanted her to divorce him, they feel that he was useless, did not earn much. I knew Lord leaded me to him. To Lord, what he faced was not a big issue at all.

I checked if he had pray for protection daily. He told me no, so I taught him to manifest Lord’s hand on his wife and relatives and plea the blood of Jesus over them. I let him know that he could use these 2 prayers on people and property.

It was a long while since we met again. This time, his dressing was better, in smart shirt and tie. He told me that Lord has been blessing him greatly. He didn’t know why he ended as an insurance agent. Lord led him there and he said Lord blessed him many folds in sales. He also told me that what I taught him works. His wife is turning back to him. Her relatives are not a big problem now. Their concern was he was previously poor. Now that Lord has blessed him richly, he is confident this area is no more an issue. Praise the Lord!

From my limited people observation, seem that those in variable income like HL and V, Lord blessed them in more sales. I looked at myself and wonder when my monetary blessing coming. :P Lord showed me that He has been blessing my life and health.

In fact, Lord has greatly bless me in term of JC study in school is smooth; I need not worry much for her. Lately, Lord blessed her with good memory when I was praying in the spirit to let JC sleep peacefully and sweetly. Lord extended the prayer and blessed JC with good memory. Praise the Lord, Daddy God knows that I need that!!!

Due to tiredness over the weekends, I was not able to guide JC in learning her spellings for this week. Monday afternoon, I get her to go through her English spelling once. Tuesdays was a busy day for me, from morning doctor appointment to afternoon JC Chinese enrichment to night care group meeting. So Tuesday was burnt.

Thanks to the memory blessing, yesterday JC learnt her English spellings, did her Maths home work, and learnt some of her Chinese spellings in the afternoon. Praise the Lord!

Daily, I usually pray in the spirit, pray for my and my family protection. It had been on going ever since I learnt the prayer. Lately, due to distraction, I didn’t spend enough time in the prayer, it let me realised that Lord has been blocking lots of attacks from coming through. Hallelujah! The recent attack was stronger and fiercer but Lord is above them all. As I trust the Lord and resumed my prayer, Lord protects me always! :D Praise the Lord!

Daddy God, recent few times of moving away from you, thank You that You never leave me. You took all opportunities to show Your Great Love towards me. Thank You for showing me the smiling eyes of the 2 angles that You sent to me long ago.

I could sense that their whole being were filled with great joy that this joy felt as if it could not contain in the body and was going to burst out. I guess heaven is full of such joy. Since just these 2 angles, the joy they had was beyond what we human could ever come close to. Thank You for showing me a little of heaven here and there. I like the mighty resurrection power You opened to my eyes during Christmas sermon 2007. That force was so strong and so mighty and so colourful, beyond what we human could imagine and understand. I long to go back to heaven once I done my duty for You on earth.

Daddy God, thank You for leading me close to You, to know You and to come close to You. I look forwards to go back to You in the far away future. Since on earth there are plenty fishes to harvest. Praise Your Almighty Grace and Mercy pouring on me and my family and all of us on earth! Hallelujah!!! Amen!

No comments: