Saturday, January 26, 2008

Are You being controlled by Money

Recently, Lord taught me a lesson on money that I thought I should share with you.

On Monday, Lord asked me to listen to the sermon, ‘The Blessings of Jacob versus The Blessings of Esau’. While listening to the sermon, Pastor Prince gave an illustration of God’s blessing and gave 4 digits in the process. At that point, I heard a voice that told me to go buy that number.

Normally, I will not gamble at all as I know I have no luck in this area. I know adversary likes to trick us using this as Su faced twice. So, when I received the messages including urging me to go buy the 4D, my suspicious arose.

As I had just listened to some sermons by Pastor Mark and knew that Lord could use that way to bless too, I did not want to miss it if it was Lord. In the process, I checked with Lord the different channels He used to talk to me. All seemed to confirmed that the message was from Him.

The instruction was to invest in a big amount. As I know Lord will surely bless the best, I knew if I strike, how much my prize money will be. With this $200K odd of amount coming my way, I was thinking, if I am so rich, whatever hubby restricted on me will no more be an issue. I even thought that I could help him pay for his car!!! Praise the Lord!

Then last evening, hubby was asking me to bring my girl out for some fun filled day. I asked him for the money for the expenses. He told me to use my money and he will reimburse me after that.

I could be nice to him as long as don’t talk about money. In talking about money, I was thinking, you don’t give me any and yet you still want to spend mine….that kind of thoughts.

This morning, leaded by the Lord, I started thinking. Why with lots of money I could forgive him so easily. But without lots of money, I get angry with him due to money. If the available of money can change my mood, then I am being controlled by money!!! This is the first that I can see clearly that I let money to control me.

Then, I also think, why I let money control me??? Lord could easily bless me lots of them and I should be in great joy in Him, not money. With this come clearer, finally, I realised what Lord is teaching me. Hallelujah!!!!

At one point after the 4D draw date, I was actually feel so cheated and stupid to follow the adversary. Then today, I was wondering, stupid of the adversary to cheat me. Didn’t he know that with this lesson, I will be free from the control of money??? Then I realised adversary was not the one who stage this. Lord had staged this to let me see things clearly. Praise the Lord!

In fact, I even apply the same money thoughts to power too. I realised I should flow in Love, Joy and Peace in the Holy Ghost, instead of wait for power to bring me to somewhere. I am reading the book of Thessalonians and the book of Timothy. This money and power lessons and the recent reading do help me in getting better prospective of me in Christ.

Hallelujah, Praise the Lovely and Caring Daddy God, Lord Jesus and Holy Spirit! May Your Glory shines brighter and brighter in me till the coming of the Lord! Amen!

No comments: