Monday, January 7, 2008

The Spiritual World

This is the understanding I derived from reading the bible, personal encounter with God and devil. As this year is the year of the blessings of Deuteronomy 28 to be pouring on the children of God, I pray that you, who read this post, get a better understanding of the spiritual world, so as to operate in the Jesus way, which is the only way to get your blessings and life. I pray that the Lord hand be manifested in you so that your brain is clear to absorb what I have to write here. And may your eyes and ears be opened to receive this, I pray in Jesus Name. Amen!

Each of us is a unique creation by Lord Jesus. From the day we were born, we are like “‘a wife married young, only to be rejected’ says your God. ‘For a brief moment I abandoned you’” (Isaiah 54: 6-7). We are born into this negative world, away from the Lord.

In this world, depends on what our parents believes, we are taught and learnt from them. As we learn to speak, our minds are shaped to talk negative and/or positive. If you listen to your friends around you, when feel or see negative situation happening, most people will confess something bad happening, be it be something affecting their life or some pain or giddiness or not well on the body.

From NCC, I learnt that we must speak positive or God words whole year round. I also learn that we have to speak to the situations we are facing in God words, like what Lord Jesus said, speak to the mountain and it shall be done. God created the world and Adam and Eve through speaking. We are made in His image, we, who have accepted Lord Jesus, have Father God as our spiritual Father. As such, for good things to happen around our lives, we must be like God, speak life into our situations.

Sometime, d gives me a thought, like the most recent one, about pain in the body. Then unconsciously, I go wonder hmm..yet to heal such a person. Then last evening, this sharp pain around my right body started. I have been praying in the spirit and cast it to the Lord. It was gone later that evening. This morning, when I wonder about the pain again, it came back. So I started thinking Lord Jesus on the cross, had taken away all my sickness. I am the righteousness of God in Christ. I also proclaim that Daddy God and Lord Jesus’ blessings are on me. I also put myself in the Grace of Jesus. Lord healed me. Praise the Lord!

This is one of the situation I did not being conscious to Lord Jesus but open the door to the devil. I am still learning. Yes, this world, really there are a devil and a God, operating. We are the one in control of our life. Both spirits wants us to open our mouth and thoughts to give them the presence in our life. Take note of what you say daily, and see the situation that happens in your life. Then you will understand what I am trying to say here.

The only different between the 2 spirits is, devil, even you did not invite him to your life, he will give you thoughts, feelings etc. For you to start talking about it, the moment you talk about it, a door is opened and he will rush in immediately.

As for God, Lord Jesus had done a perfect work on the Cross. He had taken our Sins and afflictions and infirmities. His work on the Cross for each of us was perfectly done. Now, in Him, we have no sin, we are made the Righteousness of God in Christ. He is our wisdom, righteousness, holiness and salvation. We have to believe and speak it out over our situations.

In fact Lord Jesus is more than that, whatever you lack, you can request Lord Jesus to be that. Just like Jc, now that she enters Primary 1, sometime her school bag is heavy. I will ask her to say, ‘Lord Jesus, Your body is my body, Your hands are my hands, Your legs are my legs, Your muscle is my muscle. After proclaiming such, Jc is able to carry her schoolbag. Praise the Lord!

Daddy God, Lord Jesus, thank You for your provision at the Cross. I thank You that I am greatly bless, deeply loved and highly favored. I pray in Lord Jesus Almighty Name! Amen!

No comments: