Monday, January 14, 2008

Calling from God

Yesterday sermon was about every child of God, each of us have a platform, a calling from God. Pastor said some will ignore it and just get by. Some will wonder when theirs going to happen as it was prophesied some months or years ago. Also, some know there is such a thing that they are not ready. And they wonder when they will be ready.

Here, I like to share some personal experience. I have just started on my job for Daddy God, going around healing Daddy’s kids. :D From what I learnt from church, to get Daddy’s blessings, we have to fix our focus on Lord Jesus, walking with Him, which means learning more and more about Him, what He has done for us.

Even though I have only been a Christian for 1+ year, my knowledge is not as limited as most 3-4 years children of God. Let me make myself a fool for boasting about it. With Lord’s blessings, I was able to access to lots of His past years sermons. I had learnt about Jesus from as far back as 2002. All thanks to my ex-care group member, W, who has a good collection of them. Praise the Lord!

Also, Lord ground my foundation with learning about Lord Jesus from Pastor Prince teaching. He has greatly anointed Pastor Prince to reveal about the goodness of Lord Jesus. From learning about them, I learn more about who I am in Christ.

In daily life, I walk by what Lord said on how to receive His blessing. To receive His blessing, He said we must believe in Him. By this believe in Jesus, whatever I faced in life, I put my trust in His finished Work and claim my blessing instead of submitting to what I faced in the daily life.

As I walk closer and closer, weekly learnt about Jesus, I have my mindset renewed to think like what Lord Jesus has done for me. As this mind renewed till I fully believed in all that Lord wants to give to me, Lord came closer and closer to me till He and me are joined as one.

This renewal of mind set also lead me to realise how righteous I am in Him. Lately, I also realised the Law of the spirit of life in me that make me no sin and no death. With this believe, I believe that germs and bacteria have to die away when they touch me. John G Lake had experienced so during his time of healing ministry. I want to be like him too. As I believe in this, the cough that has been troubling me daily seems to be disappearing. Praise the Lord!

I don’t sit around and wait for Lord to say when I am ready. I keep on learning and learning that finally, during the sermon at Christmas time, He said I am a healer.

From this experience, I realised that you have to keep on learning about what Lord Jesus had done for you. Also, learn about how righteous you are in Him. As you keep on learning and learning, one day, Lord would tell you that you are ready to be use by Him. I don’t go open door myself. I am leaning on Him to open the door for me. I can see the path that Lord is laying out for me. It is interesting to see it happening. Praise the Lord!

So, before you are ready, sit by Jesus foot and learn more about Him. Lord has leaded me to many other Pastors around the world too. If you read all my posts, you will see each stage that Lord has been leading me.

I learned from Dr Leroy Thompson that for blessing, we have to keep on tithing and tithing till to a certain point, it reaches the enough point and blessing would be flowing in after that. Even though I have not been receiving any allowance for the last 2 months, when Lord told me to tithe 10% of my saving, I obey. Recently, He told me to tithe 40% of the remainder saving, I obey too. Dr Leroy said Lord will get us to give out before the blessing happened.

If you know how much my 40% is, some people may go wow. For me, I choose to think that as a small amount. I am looking over the fence of what I have myself. I am looking at the abundance that Lord is laying out to bless me. Praise the Lord! Hallelujah.

Daddy God, I have faithfully tithe out what You have put in my heart. I know I can never out tithe You. I know You will surely bless me greatly. I rest in Your Peace and continue to learn about You in the bible and faithfully waiting for my big blessing to come pouring on me like rain from the heaven. Hallelujah!!! Amen.

No comments: