Thursday, January 3, 2008

My Lord the Saviour

Last Saturday, at my parents place, some argument happened between my disbelieve brother and we, Su and I. Brother, H, could not see Lord had already healed dad. Saturday, He walked up to us and claimed that the 2 weeks was up and my dad was not healed and he claimed lots of sickness coming to mum. Sis and I rebuked his remark on mum as that was a serious open door for sickness to come to her. As we were against what he said on mum, we forgot to rebuke what he claimed for dad.

He had wanted to get a maid to help mum. Su and I passed the whole issue to Lord and rest in his peace. Today, both Su and I received a call from mum early in the morning. Dad’s legs weaken again and he fell down suddenly last night and early this morning.

Mum called both Su and I. Lord told Su that we should go and put anointed oil around the house to protect it and to pray for dad. When we reached there, we anointed the house first. Then we prayed for dad. I thanked Daddy God for forgiving all his sins and thank Lord Jesus for removing all his condemnations and also thank the Lord for healing dad at the cross. Then I commanded the hands and legs to behave according to God’s Words and be healed. Su commanded dad’s eyes, ears and heart to be open to receive God’s Words. Lord gave Su and me vision of dad dancing. Praise the Lord.

After prayer, we got dad to walk, his legs still weak, Lord told me to anoint his knees with the anointed oil. Lord told Su to anoint the ankle too. After that we lay our hands on his knees and legs and prayed in the spirit. Praise the Lord, dad could lift up his legs and walk immediately. Hallelujah!!!

Afternoon, Su called to inform me that K’s mum, Mrs Soh’s legs swollen have gone. Praise the Lord! We prayed for her on Sunday, Lord fully healed her by today, which means 5 days, number of Grace. :D Thanks Daddy God, Lord Jesus!!!

No comments: