Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The Blessing of Abraham II

I just come back from my care group meeting and these scriptures stand out to me because it is what I am going through lately. Sharing with you here:

Care leader was going through Deuteronomy 28 blessings with us and told us to say the verse that stood out to us. I asked Lord which verse I should choose. He told me:

Deuteronomy 28:2

‘All these blessings will come upon you and accompany you if you obey the Lord your God:’

Ever since I became a Christian, I learn that I must believe in Lord Jesus to get all my blessings. When Lord told me to choose this verse, I was wondering why. Now that the below verses was revealed to me. Finally, I could understand what Lord is trying to tell me. :D Praise the Lord!!!

Genesis 26:1-3

‘Now there was a famine in the land and Isaac went to Abimelech king of the Philistines in Gerar. The Lord appeared to Isaac and said, “Do not go down to Egypt (double stress); live in the land where I tell you to live. Stay in this land for a while, and I will be with you and will bless you.’

Hallelujah, the above verses is talking about whatever issues we faced, don’t be stressed, stay with Lord and He will greatly bless you. As you know, my recent famine (no allowances), could be a scene of ugly stand off between hubby and me. But I told him that I will put that issue aside and life for us still remain as usual, caring for each other. I passed the issue to Lord and trusted Lord to give me the allowances instead.

Genesis 26:12

‘Isaac planted crops in that land and the same year reaped a hundredfold, because the Lord blessed him. The man became rich, and his wealth continued to grow until he became very wealthy. He had so many flocks and herds (worshipers and followers) and servants (helpers) that the Philistines envied him.’

Praise the Lord, Lord had leaded me to sow 10%, then 40% of my saving. I feel so blessed now. The feeling is so wonderful. Now I am patiently waiting for the manifestation of these 2 seeds. Hallelujah!!!

Wow, what a blessed care group meeting. I didn’t realise that Lord is setting this blessing up for me till the revelation of the above scriptures just now.

Daddy, Daddy, it is so blessed to be lead by You and obey You in each small steps. Thank You for setting up these blessings for me. Hallelujah!!! Praise Your Almighty Name!!! I claimed the blessings in Jesus Name!!! Amen!!!

No comments: