Saturday, August 4, 2007

Blessed Days

YIPPPPPPPPY! Hallelujah!!! Praise the Lord!!!! He is so so so nice to me and my sis. Thursday, we went for the special mid week bible study by a healing Pastor, Peter Youngren, both sis and I both had our back straightened. We can now sit better; finally can rest on the chair rest. :D Sis reported that her walking from home to the bus stop improved from 15mins down to 6mins. Her tummy has gone flatter. :D For me, I am glad with my body now look better, no tummy protruding that much. :D

Lord has been very good to me today too. We went to take my final driving theory today. I let Lord be my God, I told Him to be the one doing the test and I rest in Him. During the test, any doubts He cleared for me, any question I not sure He answered for me. I passed!!! 1st try!

Haha…Lord was singing kiddy spiritual song as I prayed in the spirit on the way out from the driving school. Both Lord and I are in very happy mood. Praise the Lord!

Hope you can enjoy the Lord as much as I do. Let Him be God in your life and He will lead you into a peaceful life. What I need in my life, He blesses, what I don’t know, helps me clear my queries. He is such a Great and Mighty God, who is also your personal Friend and Comforter and Counselor. Sound good, right? :D

May you have the revelation of Daddy God love for you, so that you can enjoy Lord as much as sis, Su and I enjoyed in the Name of Jesus! Praise Your Mighty Name, Lord Jesus!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sis,
been reading p.p. book and learnt that salvation doesn't come from the law of moses, if i have confessed all my sins and how long i pray and what i do daily. p.p. says that we just need to believe in His finished work and rely on His grace. gloria copeland used to urge us to pray, to plea the blood of Jesus then i come to ncc and heard p.p. say it is not so. confused??

Stephanie said...

Hi Peter,

Ok, let see if I can put it simple for you to understand.

Under the old covenant, you have to do this and that to get bless.

Under the new covenant, you need not earn your blessing from doing praying, reading etc. We do prayer, reading bible because we want to spend time with the Lord.

As for covering of Jesus blood over us etc, it is the rights of the child of God.

NCC teaches us the rights we have. So that when we face problems in our daily life, we can cast the problem out because we know Lord Jesus had perfected the work on the cross for us. We need not endure whatever devil throw at us to make us not in peace.

Hope you get it.

Shalom,
Sister-in- Christ