Saturday, August 25, 2007

Miracle Healing of the Lord. :D

JC has been cough a lot for quite sometime, in fact more than a week. This week the cough was getting worst. No matter how much Holy Communion (HC) I let her took, it never really gone off. Thursday early morning JC was having a 38.8 deg fever. I let her took HC and her fever medicine. She was ok in the morning and whole of yesterday, except that persistence coughs.

This morning, I let her took another HC as she was going for her swimming. This time round, I spoke to the phlegm, commanding it to die at root and come out in Jesus Name. JC’s coughing has subsided but not really gone. During swimming time, she coughed, and out come the long sticky phlegm from her nose. It was so long that it ran down her mouth and the other end still in her nose. She could not clear it, I had to take a tissue to help her clear. Praise the Lord! Hallelujah! Lord had let the phlegm came out via the noise since earlier on, when I was giving her HC, I was wondering how the phlegm would come out as JC didn’t know how to split out. Praise the Lord, nothing is impossible for Him. :D Btw, since JC is back from the swimming, she has not been coughing. Praise the Lord!

Lord had also told Su to bring our dad to church so that He could heal him. Lord said that all our family members would be healthy. Praise the Lord!

No comments: