Monday, August 6, 2007

Walk in the Victory Ground given by Lord

This afternoon, while watching Billye Brim and Gloria Copeland talked about ‘the Book of Ephesians - The Open Door to Your Authority’ and I was praying in the spirit at the same time, Gloria prayed a healing prayer and I could feel a strong bright light came upon my forehead down to my eyes and around the eyes. My eyes got better after that. Now I could see the words on the monitor in darker print without my spectacles. I had problem reading small print lately, just now I try reading, and the problem is gone. Praise the Lord for the Almighty healing power! Thank you Lord Jesus!

Lord knows that I want my eye sight improve, especially the long sightedness. He has also told Pastor Peter Youngren that the healing is not just confined to the bible study. It will last after that. I claim the healing prayer given by Gloria Copeland and got it, Praise the Lord!

WK wants her short-sightedness healed too. I told her to know that she is the righteous of God in Christ, God Grace is on her and to pray more in the spirit because that is where God can help you when you open your mouth to let Him speak through you! Having accepted Christ, we are also saints, which mean we are set apart to God. Praise the Lord!

When you face situation unfavourable, continue to trust the Lord. Do not doubt for we are righteous in Him. We are to use the bible verses to tell off the adversary, do not submit to it! Continue trusting in the Lord and walking God’s way.

Like I said in the blog and Billye Brim also said in her sermon, God does not handle us like devil do. Father God has given us Lord Jesus power thru His will in the bible. We have to rise up to get the spiritual blessings. Billye Brim said that we want the spiritual blessings; we must rise up to the heavenly place. For the world is not as clean as up there.

Since Lord Jesus had done a very Perfect work on the cross, do not submit to the lies about your current life anymore. Yesterday I was corrected by the Lord, and I did feel bad about it. Lord told me that Father God still love me. Praise the Lord!

I was thinking, Lord Jesus is so so so BIG as Pastor Joshua told me, I am in Him, I have His righteousness of God in Christ, means we are totally covered in His bright Righteous light. I imagined that I having a sour face, and clothed in the bright righteous light, the image does not reconcile with the righteous light. So I discard the sour face and put on the victory face and know that I am victory in the Lord and cast the bad feeling out from there. It has no place in the Righteousness of God in Christ.

Praise Your Almighty Name, Lord Jesus! Amen!

No comments: