Thursday, August 16, 2007

Unto the House of Lord or unto Lord

WK has given me a link to read, http://www.eaglevision.com.my/w2ministry.htm, I have finished reading it and sharing my thoughts with her. She commented that I should share with you, so here is it.

It is just like my girl’s principal, she always tells me, we cannot rest, we must save the soul, we must bring sinners to the Lord, no time to waste etc. For me, I know Lord needs us to do that for him, but I do not busybody go do it myself.

When Lord lead someone for me to talk about Jesus, I do, I do not go find people to talk. Like Tuesday, I was in the AMK driving school booking area, I have just finished my bible reading and a lady came over to talk to me. She has yet to complete her final theory, previously from Ubi centre. She had been trusting Kuan Yin, an idol, but failed, she told me that she feels like trusting Jesus to see if her situation would change. Lord just sent people to me for me to tell them about Him, it was just so amazing! Praise the Lord!

Sometime back, when I told an usher what Lord has planned for me, she asked, so what have I done, have I approach anyone? For me, I just rest in the Lord and let Him lead me. Just like Tuesday care group, when leader wife prayed for me, she said that I have been faithfully attending care group and church, I was surprised! As I had only greeted her once at church on a Sunday and once at the food court on a Friday bible study. I mean even though I attended church and care group regularly, I am surprised that she knows it from the 2 encounters. :D

I do not do for my own satisfaction, when Lord sends people to me, I just open my mouth and let Him talk and I get my satisfaction over the amazing encounter that Lord has set up. :D So, whatever plan Lord has impressed on me, I will go and do. I don’t think up of something to do. For I know, when I was lead by the Lord, the person is ready to listen to what Jesus can offer. I tried finding someone to talk about Jesus, the person usually not ready to listen. For such person, it is better to pray for the spirit to go influence them and when in God time, He will send you to talk.

Like the recent Peter Youngren healing session, it show me that I need not lay hand as what I thought so from reading John G Lake site. Curry Blake went 1 by 1 was slower because human effort. But just trust the Holy Spirit and Lord Jesus to do the work, like Peter Youngren had done, more people can get healed. Of course, for 1 to 1 case, I can still lay hand.

I had encountered this before, YC girl was facing some problem in school, I prayed for her at my home. Her problem was solved, no need to go meet her to pray. We only issue the words on earth and heaven will ensure it is done, as what the bible said, we bind, heaven bind, we loose, heaven loose. Praise the Lord!

As I was sharing with WK, Lord anointed me on my head. Praise the Lord!

It is good to walk God’s way. When we face problem, pass the problem to Him, cover ourselves in Jesus blood and pray in the spirit. And then wait for God time to settle issues, do not doubt and do not worry. Then everything will flow in nicely, as what Father God has planned. Someone in the care group was sharing that when face issues, she feels comfort by the verses. But as you pull yourself out of the situation and believe Lord Jesus has victory over it, victory could only come…

Praise the Lord for this sharing. Lord Jesus, You are amazingly wonderful! Amen!

No comments: