Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The Amazing of the Lord

There is a mum site that I used to frequent. I had not been there for sometime, lately, Lord impressed me to post something about Him in there. It’s a sensitive topic, but Lord created a Christian thread that allows me to post about Him. Even though I got prosecution from the moderator, I am glad with how it happened.

Lord in me produced a beautiful post that portray Him n d clearly, on who is the one that caused the problem and how should we cast the problem out as God is not in control, but give us, children of God the rights to speak out the truth and heaven will works based on what we speak.

With that post, 2 mums, who had been away from church, contacted me to know more about the Lord. Today, another mum contacted me to know how to pray using Jesus Blood. I am glad that Lord has created more awareness about His goodness to the mums in that mum site. Holy Spirit told me that many more mums have moved closer to Him after reading my post. Praise the Lord!

Today at driving school, I was talking to another instructor about Jesus. Hallelujah, he and his mum had been to his brother’s church. As that church preached about law, he and his mum were bored, so never accept Christ. Lord is getting me to get them to New Creation to hear the good news, so that they could come back to Him, the Almighty and Lovely God. Praise the Lord!

No comments: