Sunday, August 26, 2007

Lord touches my parents!

Last August, when I accepted Christ, my mum was unhappy, she did not want me to share the good news of what Lord Jesus is providing to us, the children of God, with the rest of my siblings. She herself rejected strongly to it.

It has been 1 year of sharing with her and dad whenever chances arise. Sis and I have been sharing about all our blessings with them too. I have been trusting Lord to bring them close. I know speaking God’s word will sow seed into them when they hear.

Today, I brought both of them to the Hokkien service. Praise the Lord! Hallelujah, my parents have accepted Christ! Su and I are happy, so is Lord. :D

Lord, I thank you for not by power, not by might, but by your spirit, to bring them close to you. I have not been nagging to them. What I did is to share about the goodness of the Lord when opportunities arise. Hallelujah!

I like to share about my wish to have another baby girl. Today, in the English service, Pastor Prince was talking about we are redeemed by the Lord when he pointed at my direction and said “you will be supernaturally delivered”. :D End of the service, Lord told me, “my girl is coming, am I happy?”. I told Him that I am very happy. In fact He had told me 2 days ago when I checked with Him when my baby will be coming. He said in due time I can check and I will know. Let wait and see. Praise the Lord!

No comments: