Sunday, August 19, 2007

The Goodness of having Lord with me

It is so wonderful and so grateful to have Lord with me. Last night, we went for the firework at Marina Bay. We bought the tickets from Su’s co and Lord blessed us with seats in the central. Praise the Lord!

My family and KF, eldest brother-in-law, 2 nieces and my parents set off in 2 cars at the same time. My family was in one and the rest the other. We reached there around 7:30pm.

Around 8pm, KF called me to tell me that he was struck in Suntec car park. When I checked on him again, he was still struck, he could not find a parking lot. I prayed to Lord to send angels to help him, clear the way for him and miraculously give him a car park lot. Praise the Lord, he managed to find one.

Ad, my eldest sister, called from home to ask me to go down to find my parents and nieces, whom KF had dropped them at Marina Square. As there were so many people then, it was hard for me to spot them. I prayed to Lord Jesus to send angels to lead them to me. Ad called me sometime later that KF had found them, praise the Lord!

However, they were struck in Marina Square, there were too many people around, and there wasn’t any space for them to move. I prayed to Lord Jesus to send angels to free the way for them and lead them to us. Mum told me that they were in body to body, being push around till someone shouted for those with tickets to move one side and those without tickets to move the other side. Mum told me that it was then that they could move. When they reach the Marina Bay the viewing area, it was already 9pm. Praise the Lord! They didn’t miss anything, the show was just starting. I did get JC to pray for them for I know kids are little God and their prayer usually get answered. Hallelujah!

We had a great time watching the China firework display. It was amazing. However, getting home time was another headache. Luckily this time round moving to our car was easier. I prayed to angels to open way and lead us to our car. Praise the Lord! We were moving orderly, no body contact, policeman even open middle of the road, stopped all the cars so that we could cross over to Marina Sq side. Hallelujah!

Once into the car, it was another jam as all cars wanted to get out. I pray to Lord Jesus to send angels to clear our way. We could get out a lot faster then the rest of the cars as all of them seem to be heading to another direction while there was an opening for us to move from Basement 2 to Basement 1 and then out. Praise the Lord!

Our way home was also pretty smooth. Everyone seems to be heading for the ECP or towards the road in front of Marina Square which was crawling very slowly, while we headed for Nicoll Highway. Praise the Lord! We managed to send parents home before midnight while we reached home around midnight.

I really appreciated Lord Jesus very much for assisting us last night. I can’t imagine my life without Him and have to face the challenge myself. With Lord Jesus with me, life was a lot better and smoother, face with tough decision making time; I also can trust Him to lead me for the right choice. Last night was a good example of walking with Lord Jesus make situation smoother. Praise the Almighty Lord Jesus, Holy Spirit and Father God for all the leading.

Today is my last day of the 1st year of being a Christian. Father God, I thank you very much for leading me to You. I thank You for leading me closely and bless me whenever I need help. I know that once I pray, You will attend to me. Praise Your Almighty Name, Father God, Lord Jesus and Holy Spirit. Hallelujah! Amen!

No comments: