Thursday, August 9, 2007

A Blessed Picnic

Thank You, Lord Jesus, for blessing us a fine weather. Yesterday we planned a picnic at East Coast this morning. It had been raining in the morning; hubby checked the website on local weather and saw dark cloud approaching. East Cost was raining, I told sis, Su and her 2 sons to combine forces, since 2 or more pray together will get better results according to the bible. I also prayed an agreement prayer with Su.

At this time, hubby was on the phone with his colleague, SF, whose family was joining us for the picnic. Hubby was laughing with SF that I said to trust the Lord for good weather even though the climate shown on the website was actually not favourable; thunder storm and rain in East Coast and rain in the rest of Singapore.

Lord told me that He will bless me with fine weather. Hubby asked if we should proceed ahead, I told him, yes. Sis and I went in faith, while SF and his family waited at home to see if the weather was really ok.

Praise the Almighty Lord, the sun came out; Lord told me that He had shifted the dark cloud away. Hallelujah! Of course, the eyes of hubby heart and SF were blinded; they could not see the blessing of Father God.

We had a great time there. JC dipped in the sea water many times and built sand castle. Sis n I n SF’s wife had a good chat at the beach. Su’s sons were cycling and building sand castle too.

Praise the Lord for answering our prayer and give us a wonder time at the beach. Lord, sis n I know that You are a Big Big God and Your Grace is even Bigger and Richer. I am glad that I need not use my weak faith to trust You for the weather. The faith came from Holy Spirit; I just need to rest in His faith. Praise Your Almighty Name, Lord Jesus! Amen.

No comments: