Friday, August 10, 2007

Lord, the Teacher. :D

My last driving lesson on lane changing, I was quite clueless when I should shift the car to the lane. Today, before my driving lesson, I ask Lord to be my Teacher, to be the Lord over my lane change. :P

Before I went for the lesson, Lord showed me a vision of how far the vehicle on the next lane should be when I do lane change. With that in mind, I went for my lesson. My last instructor thought is good in his instruction, I did have the relax feeling with him. So I wanted one of my previous instructors, one of the 2 that I had preached to him about Lord Jesus goodness. :D Praise the Lord, Lord sent him to teach me today. Lord even guided me along the way on what I should do. I pass this lesson today! Hallelujah!

Lord, You are a wonderful Teacher. I am blessed to have You in me. Praise Your Almighty Name, Lord Jesus, Holy Father and Holy Spirit! Amen!

No comments: