Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Blessings from the Lord

Last Friday, when JC came back from school, she showed me her reward from a treasure hunt at school. In the mid of the sweets, marbles, was a $1 coin. Then Saturday, when she came to me upon getting out of the swimming pool, next to me, she picked up 5 cents. That evening, we went for the firework. Before proceed there, we went to the toilet at Marina Square. She refused to go into the same toilet with me. So I let her went first and I went the next. We then proceed along the way and hubby wanted to go toilet too.

While he was away, JC dug out something from her pocket and showed me…haha, this time she picked up a $10 note from the toilet. A weekend ago my father also has given her some coins in a coin container. All these didn’t occur much to me till yesterday, it hit me that Daddy God wanted to bless her some money…haha…Praise the Lord! JC has been pestering us to buy her a pencil box that her friend carried. We have looked around but yet to get her one. Now with this money, I told her that she can buy one herself. :D

Last night, Kr sms me that Lord has blessed her with a sales closed. She was so happy. It’s the 2nd sales that Daddy God has been blessing her since her months of no sales. Lord in me has been telling her how to trust the Lord daily. I am glad that she is finally moving into this area.

For WK, lately, she suffered some setback regarding her husband and at work. I told her to trust the Lord and plead the blood of Jesus on those people that coming against her. As it was a work of the evil spirit, not the persons. Recently she had another case of arrow shooting at her from work. She was told to meet the department boss and the HR boss.

I plead the blood of Jesus over her company and over those that coming against her. Hallelujah, Lord delivered her, the meeting turned out the 2 bosses wanted she and her immediate superior to give another 30+ yrs old colleague tender, loving and care! 2 bosses care so much for this weird guy and wanted WK n her superior to take extra care on him. Weird! Bless the Lord for the meeting was about accusing WK on something she didn’t do. Lord worked things out for her. The whole afternoon meeting end peacefully.

Father God, thank You for taking good care of us, Your beloved daughters. Hallelujah!

No comments: