Wednesday, August 15, 2007

The Faithful Lord

Yesterday JC requested for pizza for dinner. I started doing the dough at 4pm. Lord impressed me to split my portion to 2, one for myself and the other to bring to the care group meeting. By the time I finished baking these 3 pizzas, my time was running out. I could only finish ½ of my pizza and I had to rush off. Hubby wanted to enjoy his dinner and refused to send me.

So, no choice had to take public transport, bus. I knew I was late for the bus, I prayed to Daddy God delay the bus. I also requested Lord to come into me and take over my legs. A 10-15mins walk to the bus stop, I reached there around 5 min.

As I was approaching, Lord informed me that the bus is approaching. I took a look at the main road, the bus not there yet, I slow down a bit. Then saw the bus, luckily many people got off, so I had the time to board it. I prayed to Lord for green traffic light all the way, Lord blessed me with green lights, He also quicken the bus driver to drive faster. :D

I prayed to Lord to delay the care group starting time. Haha…I thought I was the last one there; end up only a few arrived. Moments later, the rest came. Praise the Lord!

The meeting was a joyful one, spending time with the Lord. I shared about Lord’s blessing me a sunny day for the picnic upon Lord’s suggestion. Also about the sun burnt of Lord Jesus when care group leader prompted if I did get a fine day.

Back home, I prayed in the spirit and continued reading my bible. As heard JC coughing in her sleep, I took Holy Communion for both hers and my cough. I could not hear any more of the cough after that.

I saw a being while I was preparing the communion. I bind all the spirit in my home and throw them down to hell in the Name of Jesus. I also prayed for the blood of Jesus to cover every corner and every space in my home and pleaded the bloodline of Jesus around my home. My home was enveloped in peace; I finished reading some Psalms and had undisturbed sleep. Praise the Lord for a day of wonderful leading and blessings. Hallelujah! Amen!

No comments: