Friday, August 10, 2007

Thank You, Lord

Yesterday, I did not cover myself well in sun block lotion. The sun was very bright. My whole family all got sun burnt. My face, my neck, my arms and my legs are red and itchy.

I was thinking about my sun burnt and the timing 10am-12noon. I was asking Lord to help clear my sun burnt that I realised Lord Jesus on the cross must be having a bad sun burnt. He was on the cross from 9am – 3pm!

Lord Jesus, I thank You for enduring so much for me on the cross, so that my and my family sun burnt pain and itch are all on You, not on me. Lord, I thank You receiving all those stripes that by your stripes, my hubby, my girl and I am healed! Skin from the crown of head to the sole of foot of my hubby, my girl and me, you are to listen to me in the Name of Jesus. I command you healed by Jesus stripes. Sun burnt, I command you to get out of me and my husband and my girl in the Name of Jesus. Lord, thank You very much. I praise Your beautiful Name! Amen!

No comments: