Thursday, July 26, 2007

Walking with Lord Jesus

Recently, a mum from a forum I used to visit posted that she is a dirty, fat woman, just because she vomited on herself. From another thread I read that she is from NCC too. I was wondering, didn’t she know that she is a King and Priest, whatever she said, it shall be!

I am chatting with WK about my care group discussion of their personal experience with Father's love, I can see that a lot of them cannot feel anything about the love of Father God. One lady, whom Father has been helping all these years, since she was a teens, she gave answer of yeah yeah, guess God has been very good to me. Pastor Prince has preached so much of the Love of the Lord. And recently the sermons mainly focus on teaching the congregation on how to come close to Lord, but seem that not many get the message.

WK said she sometime could feel the Lord. She was asking me why sometime she could not feel the Lord. She told me to post it here to. So below is what I have told her.

In your daily life, you will face some difficulties or choices here and there. Do you make a choice yourself or you ask Lord to lead you for a better choice? Daily you shall talk to the Lord, He, who is in the Holy of Holy of you, wants to establish a friendship with you. Most people just goes on with their life, and did not consider the God factor that might help them, or maybe they are ignorance about it, like Father said in the bible, my children died because of lack of knowledge of me.

For choices, WK said that she sometime go to the Lord for help, sometime no. The relationship with Lord should be always. Don’t go to Him only when you need Him. Just like a friend, you don’t talk to your friend only when you need something from him/her. Do the same to Lord. The only different is you will establish a wonderful relationship with Him that He the greater one will help you in your trying time. After all, He is daily with you, even closer than any of your closeness family, being in your spirit!

The key to get real close to Lord is to know that all areas of your life, you need Him. Let Him be the God in your life. Most people cannot feel him because they handle their daily issues themselves, so don’t know how to lean on Lord, like a baby, the vision given to my care leader to share with us how we should lean on Lord Jesus. Instead of ok, I have to do this and do that. Ask Lord, come in me and lead me to do this and that.

All situation you face, trust that Lord will give you the victory. It is a daily trusting. Overtime, you will have good relationship with Him. Not sometime, he is there and sometime He is not.

Lord is a gentle God, like what Pastor Prince has preached. You do not need Him, He will not push Himself on you. Think many think God like devil, who will self impose and want you to listen to him. God don’t work that way. In this negative world, guess people don’t understand the Lord’s way well. That is why it is easier to get the weak one to become powerful in the Lord. They don’t have the self to begin with.

When you loose yourself, what you gain is a better you. When you hold on to yourself, Lord cannot do anything with you. By the way, I notice a change of my voice, it is no more the weak voice I had previously. Praise the Lord!

Kr was asking me how to get close to the Lord. What I did was daily listen to Pastor Prince Sermons and whatever the Lord say, I believe, I do according to His word. I don’t submit to the world, whatever down I face, I fight it with the rights Lord has given me through His words. That is how I walk my daily life.

Over time, it feels like I am in another atmosphere, in the world but not of the world. It is like I and the negativity of the world is in a different environment. Just like Gloria Copeland said in her sermon, like surrounded by a bubble, set apart by the Lord. Sis, Su, told me that she feels that way too.

You try it, whatever adversity or negative or unhappiness come, fight with whatever Lord scriptures you hold on, till you get the peace, don’t give up in the mid of the fight! You have to walk with the Lord to be able to walk in the Lord.

Devil can use distraction, unhappiness to distract, affect you. So, depends if you want to let him succeed or let God and you succeed. Whatever dullness you face, still continue trusting in the Lord, praising Him. This is how you walk into Lord! Praise His Almighty Name, Lord Jesus!

Lord, thank You very much for leading me on how to write this post. Praise your wonderful, sweet Name, Lord Jesus. Amen

No comments: