Monday, July 9, 2007

The Righteousness of God in Christ 2

Sunday service was a great sermon preached by Pastor Lian. Praise the Lord! I was immersed in the presence of the Lord. Pastor Lian shared that we have to open the eyes of our heart to get the revelation of Lord God. The Daddy, who will come and plead you to go back to Him, when you turn your back to Him. I was so immersed in Him that when Kr sms me, I replied as the 1st person as Lord in me sms her. Praise the Lord!

Last night, I listened to 28th Aug 2005 sermon, “What ‘Spiritual Blessings’ and ‘Redemption’ really mean”, this sermon really blessed me even though I was just half way through. I learnt that Lord Jesus not only removed my sins, He had cleared me from all the penalty of my sins too. So I am a free man.

I was having a great time till I went to sleep. I was attacked in my sleep. Lord in me started confessing I am righteous of God in Christ. I also guarded my heart; I did not want fear to creep into me even though I was scared. I trusted Lord Jesus on the cross had removed all my sins and my penalty of sins. Then I managed to wake up and started praying in the spirit till I got the peace. I prayed to Lord God, Daddy, to send angels to protect my girl, me and my hubby. Then I fall back to sleep. Praise the Lord.

This morning, even though I got the victory over the situation, I still lingered over the scary part of the night. I asked Lord for a word over the situation. He told me to read Psalms 21. Praise the Lord! I have finally found my peace knowing the victory He put in my hands. Psalms 21 is a very comforting and reassuring Psalms. I will not put it here as practically the whole Psalms is good. Praise the Lord!

Lord God, Daddy God, I thank you so much for letting Lord Jesus to go to the cross, even though you were very painful over that choice. Lord Jesus, I thank you for so willingly go to the cross even though as a human, you were fearful of the cross but you chose to obey Lord God. Thank you that you had gone to the cross and had finished the work perfectly. Due to this, I could have my much needed victories over the whole situation last night. I praise you and Glory to your Almighty Name, Lord Jesus! You are the Alpha and Omega over all situations! Amen!

No comments: