Monday, July 23, 2007

The beauty of the Lord

I had been pretty comfortable in my driving that I grew a bit confident with myself. Last Friday, I had forgotten to get Lord Jesus to come into me to lead me in my driving. I had only asked Him to be my road sense, alertness and calmness. The first 15 minutes of the driving lesson, I had committed a few errors that instructor told me I was not driving as well as 2 lessons ago, where he was with me. Then, I realised I had not get Lord to come to lead me and quickly prayed about it at the traffic junction. After that, I was steadier in driving and pass that lesson. Praise the Lord!

Saturday, as we were driving JC to her swimming class, the weather did not look that good. I prayed for no rain. However, half way through the lesson, heavy rain and strong wind came. JC was shivering in cold and I had to open my umbrella at the sitting area. I told JC to pray to Lord Jesus for no rain and guided her. Upon completion of the prayer, the rain slowed down. JC was so happy that she wanted to pray again. She thanked the Lord for giving her a sunny day. Yes, after the prayer, the rain stopped and the sun appeared. It was so amazing that the weather changed so fast. Guess Lord wanted JC to experience Him herself. :D Praise the Lord!

While at my parents’ home in the late afternoon, I was in a happy mood and wanting to say prayer. So when Su’s elder son, Dn came and announced that he had fallen down and injured his fingers and in pain. I went over to him and sandwiched his palm in mine and prayed in the spirit. Nephew’s pain went away after that, he told me that his fingers not painful anymore. Praise the Lord!

Su was down with some cold, her face did not look that normal too. I decided to pray over her to stand strong and healthy in the Lord. An hour later, I cast the adversary troubling her out and she was into her smiling look again.

Earlier in the morning, Su told me over the phone that our mother was sweating abnormally. I told Su to lay hand on her. I also cast out the sweat spirit from my home. Su told me when I reached there that after laying hand, mother no more sweating excessively.

Praise the Lord for His caring for my family’s members. :D

No comments: