Thursday, July 5, 2007

Lord, the Strong and Mighty I AM!

There are times when we wake up feeling tired or there are days when we are pure so tired that don’t feel like moving anymore, have you encounter such situations? When you face it, how you handle?

Months back, there was once in worship session, my hands were very tired, Lord God was sending out blessings. Holy Spirit in me told me to lift up my hands. That morning, I told Holy Spirit that “Lord, my hands are very tired, will you help me to lift up my hands?” :D Slowly, I saw my hands lifted high up. Praise the Lord!

There was another occasion, I was having another tired and hungry afternoon and had to climb the overhead bridge to get across the road for another bus. I requested Lord in me to help me climb the stairs. Hehe…yes, He did. Lord could climb very fast and I was not patting at all. I get His help just now. Yes, I have another climbing up with ease. Praise the Lord. WK told me to post this in my blog so that those people that have problems with climbing stairs or raising hands could get Lord to help. Praise the Strong and Mighty I AM.

Today I went for my final theory trial test. I have actually booked 2 practise sessions. The 1st session I got a few wrongs, and I wasn’t sure if I should go for the test or practise another session. The trial practise or test, they are on the same computer. So I can go for either one. As I am taking driving from the driving school, I have to pass the trial test before I could go for the actual final theory test. Lord told me to go for the test for the 2nd session. I did and I passed. Praise the Lord! Lord had actually told me last night that I will pass the test. In fact, I did not read much, just goes through the internet lessons and read the book once only. Praise the Lord for His blessings. :D

No comments: