Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The Presence of the Lord

Yesterday evening was my care group meeting. Lord was so nice, he knew that I had forgotten about it and had Kr called me and reminded me. This meeting was another wonderful encounter with the Lord. Thank You, Lord, for your presence in our midst. :D

The different between this meet and the past few meet was the care leader and his wife were not around as they are holidaying in Europe. The leader has appointed another member, J, to take over. Guess due to little exposure to leading, he must have pray for the Lord to lead him, he did pray for the Lord to be presence with us. :D

We talked about our personal experience in God’s Love. We also talked about how to get close to God. From the talk, I realised quite a few members not in close relationship with Lord yet. We had Holy Communion at the end of the session. For some reason, both my hands were weak, Lord was so kind, he supported both my hands; the feeling was like warmth, strong and comforting thick layer of something wrapping around my both arms securing them in position. As we enjoyed Lord’s presence, we spent some moments bathing in His annointing.

During fellowship time, I was telling some members about asking the Lord to come in and lead us in whatever we do daily will lead to better result. A lady wondered if Holy Spirit is in us, why we must request Him to come in. I was pondering over this query this morning and Lord told me the answer. He said our body is the outer court. He is in the Holy of Holy. We have to request Him to come in us to lead us, so that He will influence from the Holy of Holy to the outer court, our body, to lead us. I learnt from Discovery class that Holy Spirit can only reach our body only when our soul is in line with the Spirit. HS can then reach the body. Leading our mind, emotion and will powder from the soul and the physical body. Praise the Lord.

Only Su, I and YC have asked the Lord to lead us daily. All of us reported better results in whatever we do with His leading. Praise the Lord!

No comments: