Thursday, February 2, 2012

The Month of Blessing

It is good to step into the month of February 2012. Lord has promised to bring to past my request in 2011 for a new man to come in February! I have seen him. Even though we are still stranger to each other, I have seen him once. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Lord has given me a hard task to do in the nature. I dwell in the difficulties for a few days, as I choose to let go last night, Lord revealed His Plan to me that makes it so easy. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Long time ago, I was craving for Abba Father's Love. One day, when I was still in bed, after waking up, I was talking to Lord there and then. He opened His Heaven of Love to pour the colourful and mighty Love all over me that I was engulfed in that strong mighty Love. Eversince then, I have not seen it anymore, but it lingered in my heart and I hope to have the experience again.

From Lord leading, I waited patiently and continue to meditate the bible verse by verse. Each meditation of His Words, Lord leads me to walk in His Highways of Heaven. As I am reaching the end of the training and going to fulfill His Duty for me, Lord blessing of Abraham is pouring onto me.

The appearance of this new man is the start of it. Lord has told me that his sexual desire is pretty high. As I know myself, I wondered how am I going to meet him at his mark and satisfy him when we are man and wife. This is my area of concern.

Lord played it big and pushed barriers till I could not handle it. His main purpose is wanting me to look to Him ever for this intimacy. Glory to Jesus! As I told Lord I could not, but He in me could! Lord finally revealed to me His Wonderful Plan for me. Glory Glory!

He revealed through this morning feeding my spirit Man that in future, whenever we come as one, He will open His Heaven of Love to engulf us. With that Loving Kindness and Tender Mercy in fullness, love making will become easy. As this intensity of Love of His is what I am yielding all these years. He blessed me to have it at each of the Love Making in Heaven. How not will I not enjoy it? Surely He has made me so easy and make me looking forward to flow with Him in the Heavenlies. Glory Glory!

Walking with Jesus all these years, I never expect Lord will bless me this Loving Kindness in intensity again. I know in Heaven I will have plenty of it. But Praise Jesus! Lord brings Heaven to Earth for me to flow in His Love, satisfying my man in the process will become easy as ABC. Glory Glory! That the yoke of Jesus is always light!!! Amen Amen!!!

Abba has getting me ready to receive this man just like Esther soak in the perfume for 6 months before meeting the king! Lord has prepared me eversince He told me about the new man! From my uneasiness to my helplessness, He pushes the limits till I call to Him for help. With this surrender of self to His Grace, even love making become easy. Hallelujah! Amen Amen!

Abba Father, I thank You very much for all Your Leading. I shall let go of self to let You take the fullness of me. Surely, in You I have everything! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: