Sunday, February 5, 2012

To Walk By Faith Not by Sight

It's amazing that Lord would use the book of Ruth to introduce me to the new man. Probably, like Ruth, my marriage to ex was about 10 years too. Like her, I am married before, only different is I am divorced while her husband died. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Through last week sermon, Lord introduced to us to each other by the story of Ruth. He is compared like Boaz as he holds high office, Pastor Prince uses CEO, COO etc, to talk to him. Today's sermon, Prince said between a COO and a housewife, what's the difference? Prince said come to Jesus, both the same.

Lord also uses married to Mr Law and have to die to Law, to come to the Grace of Jesus! Yes, not to measure by what he do but by the Grace of Jesus, just accept the arrangement. He is still thinking.

For me, I also have just let go to Lord! Prince emphasize Ruth goes to Boaz first, in a discreet way. Yes, Lord wants me to do something that by my moral standard and my dignity, I would not do. I am actually unhappy why he prayed such a prayer that I have to fulfill!

But today, Lord let me realise it's all by His Grace that makes this relationship possible. We each have our mountain to conquer before the union is possible. He being a bachelor, even though age is catching up, to accept a divorced woman, guess it's not as easy as someone single.

Sometime, when we looked to the problems, it's like a big hurdle to cross. But, when Lord made such a plan, usually, there is a blessing behind. For me, Lord reveal he is a very loving and caring man. I will be very happy with him.

What blessing could he reap from the union with me? I am not a quarrelsome woman. I usually have an understanding that to keep my man happy. For the almost 10 years of my married life to ex, we hardly have huge quarrel. Usually, it's trying to look to solution than to blame someone.

Come to sex in the marriage, even when I was previously experience different degree of pain, I still could provide ex, now that Lord has redeemed me and give me a loving man, what not I could not?

With Lord loving me so much, whatever He said, I obeyed, so, if he is a loving man, I will be the obeying wife to all his needs. Also, now Lord make easy with His Loving Kindness in manifestation, I would gladly be his pleasure!!! All Glory to Jesus!!!

I thought by making effort, my marriage would work. What I didn't know is I married a man that was not keen on loving me. He is into getting free sex around! Something I didn't know till Lord opens my eyes to see from concrete evidents.

He did not appreciate all that I did for him. He is only interested what his favour, with the use of money and falsehood pleasentness, would give to him. It was sad when I realise all the niceness of him was all falsehood. It was only during his weak, then he was in his real self.

I am glad that Lord brought me out of such lies to a man that could really loves me for who I am. I really appreciates what Lord has done for me. He lifted me up and bless me such a wonderful man. Praise Jesus!

Not that I need his money, Lord has promised to bless me greatly, so I need not his money, I just need a loving heart! Something that I missed from the last marriage. From the last marriage, I know money can only bring emptiness and sadness.

In these 5 years, Lord led me through many hurdles, each hurdle, when looking at it, it was ugly but trusting Jesus, usually, it is beautiful in the end. Lord led to each hurdle was for spiritual growth. Each conquering of the mountain, I grew stronger and stronger, walked closer and closer to Lord and His Grace. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Lord told me to give the new man a week or two of sorting out his walking in the wilderness. By Faith, I believe everything will be make perfect in the name of Jesus. Lord had told me in my meditation in 2009, so his ponderness I know long ago. I shall wait for his return to trust Jesus Grace. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: