Tuesday, February 7, 2012

It's in the Blood

Long ago, when I got my first pay check, I wanted to travel and Turkey attracted me. At that time it was a new travel location to Singapore but there was this love for it supernaturally that I wanted to visit it. 2nd Sis, Cat, was my travelling partner then. Years later, I wanted to go Jordan, I planned everything but Jc came, so the plan was aborted.

I don't know why I fancy middle eastern music and I am attracted to their people. I was not looking to Europe nor to Asia in my travelling. Middle East was one of the far away countries that I was determined to travel to first. The joy I had when I was there was indescribeable.

I did been to some Europeans countries, But no matter if it was England, Scotland, Austria, Germany or Denmark or even Sweden, where my ex was from, I did not have that joy in my heart.

Going to Israel had this special feeling that I totally could not describe. It was not like a tourist visiting a place, that kind of joy. It was more of I am home kind of feeling. I don't know why my feeling was so not like travelling there that I don't why I don't have the touristy feeling at all.

Through meditation and coming close to Lord, He revealed I have the blood of Abraham flowing in me. I am his descendant! When this was revealed to me, I then look at my family tree. Mum side of relatives, no matter how, they were prosperous, they have furniture factories, and metal factories. They did generally well. As compared to my father side of family, this side of the relatives were not having good lives. They generally live an average life.

My father family was the poorest among mum side of family, but fair generally still not the lowest from dad side of his families. Of myself, even though I was just a diploma holder, life was generally good. Monetary wise, I am always well supplied, even in single days. Lord would give me inner knowing of which stock to buy and when to sell to make profit. I just have this inner knowing even though I had not come to Christ.

Even though I married to the wrong man who didn't love me, money was never the issue. Only love was suppressed. Probably, Lord let me learn about humbleness when no people will look up to me, so that I could come to Him. But I am a survivor, no matter what situation, I will pull myself up that I need not anyone help. They just need to give me positive messages and love, and I could pull myself out, that's what happened to my depression cycle that spiral into total darkness in my early 20s, I build myself out of it by thinking positive!!!

Even when Satan came to find me and I was oppressed for 3 years. Ex did not want to shift house, so I was forced to endure its disturbance for 3 years. Praise Jesus that it could not kill me, he could only make me fearful and had sleepless night only!

I have this strong believe that for spiritual problem, must look for God to solve the problem. It was my seeking of different gods and their abilities to save me that led me to Jesus! They rest are the same gang, I realised. They were happy to keep me there, in fearful in disturb sleep.

That was why when Lord told me about Jesus, I clinged to Him so tightly and learnt all that I could about Jesus for Lord said in the bible, you learn of the Kingdom and His Righteousness, what ever the pagent have, will be given to me. Also, when I look to Christ, He will handle all the issues in my life.

Lord Jesus is the Truth. When I follow His Words and do accordingly, my life is transformed, first from within, to cast out satan control of my body and behaviour to my life, Lord told me to go ahead to divorce ex when I was still claiming on His Words to bring him back to me.

Then He leads me to have full revelation of how evil ex was. Even he tried to bring cursed food for me to consume, I still forgiving him and willing to let Lord change him and bring him home. Even he send lots of spirits coming my way, as he was not physically involved, I still forgive him, even his love of women, I still forgive him. Lord said forgive your enemy, yes, I walk His Word.

Even though I in my recent anger of not taking him back even when Lord could redeem him, once my anger is gone, I actually don't mind taking him back. It is not how good he is, but I see Lord redeemptive power, I look to His Grace and have a full revelation of what His Blood could do.

Lord is GOOD. He do not want me to go back to him anymore. He is letting me know the harm I will face if I go back to him. This is the only thing that STOP me. Lord has to send someone to claim the ownership of me. He said once the new man claim ownership of me, my loyalty will be to him and reject ex. Yes, if he does, I will. I am faithful to my man and I believe strongly in His Blood and His Work on the Cross! That is why Lord need me to be commited to the new man. Glory to Him!

Why all these blessing and leading? I am the descendant of Abraham and His Abrahamic blessing is on me, be it by natural Abraham's blood flowing inside me or by supernatural, I am in Jesus Christ and in Him, the Seed that secure the blessing for me. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: