Thursday, February 23, 2012

The Good Opinion of God

Many years ago, I heard this sermon that Pastor Prince said we must have a Good Opinion of God. At that moment, I realised I must received it into my heart and Abba is always Good! Glory Glory! Through the many sermons of Prince, the finished Work of Christ fully sealed in my heart. It fertilised my heart into a good ground for His Grace and Mercy. Glory Glory!

Lord leads me to write this today as I think many children of God still toggling between His Righteousness of God for us in Christ Jesus and our sins in reality.

I did not receive any doctrine from the churches who mixes Law with Grace. Lord led me to come straight to His Throne of Grace to receive the fullness of all that He had done at the Cross for me. Hallelujah! This was the beginning of my walk with Him, the Almighty One and yet, such a Strong Loving Kindness Abba Father.

It was with this full revelation of His Goodness that Lord leads me into the world of darkness to build me up strong and mighty. For, it's with each encounter that I saw His Deliverance and know that He is always with me. He is just a prayer away! Glory Glory! Sometimes, in emergency, just a name of Jesus or Abba, help! Also works! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

He led me to learn how Mighty His Right Hand is. With this, He leads me to pray healing and then to encounter devil from those that show darkness and anger to me to direct confrontation with them. All these is to build me up as a Mighty Warrior in His Kingdom.

For Fear will block His Manifestation, so I have to have strong Faith in Him, but my faith is looking to Jesus Finished Work at the Cross and Lord calls it Faith. It is not me trying to build something in me to believe in Him. Just by Looking to His Finished Work at the Cross and proclaimed it, I am delivered each time. Glory Glory! Amen Amen! This is how one goes to His Throne to receive Mercy! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

I need not pray fanciful prayer. When I have good relationship with Him, I know He will surely help me. Sometime, just by talking to Him, 'Lord, I can't but You could and You will, You take over for me!' Also works! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Long ago, when I was still young kid in Christ, I still say to Him whenever ex bullied me, I said, 'Lord, I think I married the wrong man!' I cried a tear or two and He always reply, 'I love you!' Glory Glory!

Now that He is fully with me, He does not let me be bullied. There was cases where I was losing my consciousness or depleting of blood that He will come through to lift me up fully. There is nothing that could kill me. No weapons formed in me shall prosper! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Even Jesus Himself, as a God, depleted of all Glory to be Human, He also had to receive training to get Him ready to go to the Cross. Lord in Him would prep Him of what to expect and took alway all His UnWillingness that caused Him to trust fully in the Holy Spirit to go through all that to bring us to the fullness of Him! Glory Glory!

Lord has led me through many unwillingness. I like to be a little woman, I don't like office politics and don't like to mix with management people. But in this career given by the Lord, He wants me to be up there, to lead, as He is coming through me in Fullness. I had to pass to Him all the unwillingness so that I feel nothing and so able to move comfortably into position. Glory to Him!

He likes to test my boundaries, all areas of my boundaries, He pushed to the limit that I had to cast all my unwillingness to Him, so that I could in that area. This is how He set me free from all bondages. As He freed me, I could be a better use for Him in His Kingdom! Glory Glory!

I walked with Him long enough to know His every step for me is for my good, even it does not sound good, I go ahead knowing He meant well. That is how I am able to walk all that He leads me.

It's a Good Opinion of God that leads me so far. Glory Glory! Amen Amen! Abba Father, I know You loves me dearly! Amen Amen!

No comments: