Monday, February 13, 2012

The Blessing that Keeps Me

Walking out of church yesterday, I was not happy. What ever that Lord told me would happen, didn't happen. Pastor Prince even told him not to covet for his friend's wife. Yes, his friend's wife is a beauty that I got notice long before they came to sit beside me. I for once, given up waiting. I decided to live my life. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Lord led me through a course of understanding human needs. When He asked Adam and Eve to be reproductive and be fruitful, Lord did not just leave them to do it themselves. Hallelujah! Lord blessed woman to be wanting Love, to be emotional being. Lord blessed man to have this chemical running wild in them that they will automatic looks for woman to have sex. The way is, they must give Love to the woman to achieve it. That is why Lord Jesus told man to be like Him, the Greatest Lover of all, sacrificed Himself for His Love of us all. Glory to Jesus!

Lord let woman blessed with beauty and sexiness so that they could be attractive to man. But if she just cares about her emotional needs and does not care about the man's wants, she is not going to be happy for long.

It's this unique way that Lord created human being to enjoy life and see great days. The cave man style would be knocking the woman and drag her home to his cave! Haha... Lord let me understands all this so that I could operate in the ways He wanted me to be. He said what He put forth for me to walk is not without much thought. I shall trust His Plan for me. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Many a time, when I watched Pastor Prince talked about Wendy, his wife, it's as if Wendy is a sweet pot of honey that is irresistable. As I watched Wendy, I could not understand where is this sweety lovely feeling that I could not see.

It was when Lord revealed what He is going to bless me that I finally understood why Pastor Prince is looking at Wendy passionately!!! Glory to Jesus!

Long ago, as a young Christian, I had been intensely seeking Abba Father's Love. One fine morning, while in bed, Lord opened this wonderful Loving Kindness in fullness that the joy of dwelling in it was beyond words to describe. It was so so so WONDERFUL!!!

Lord told me, for my union with my new man, He will bless me this wonderful Love from Heaven. Surely me and the new man will engulf in it that we will be in Great Joy! He said He will provide the sexual craving for me to be wanting him and He will provide Great Passion in both of us that the union is exotic. How in the world could you find this? No where else except in Christ Jesus! Glory Glory!

Lord told me that this will result in the sweetness that he could not resist having me. That is why He is asking me to do the impossible. In the natural, how a CEO or COO, come together with a divorced woman, who is a home maker? It is an impossible task. No where in their social society will they meet.

How did Lord put me on High and not low? He will have to bless me a tall, slim, sexy body and a youthful body. This will complete the picture....just like Sarah, a full renewal that 2 Kings in the world loved to have her!!! Surely, these 2 Kings are not blind that they wanted Sarah who was 60s and then 90s years old. It was a physical renewal that made her young as 20, all the curse removed to Adam, that 2 Kings fell for her.

Lord wants to bless me this total renewal too! Glory Glory! Amen Amen! In the natural, without body renewal, ex who know me inside out, was tempted to have me just by that one sexual enounter that I could respond to his service. Lord said this wasn't the fullness of it all. Yet, it shifted ex to consider having me. He did said that none of those he tried reacted so intensely as I am.

At this moment, I can't imagine the fullness anointing and blessing, how will it be?!! This the part of the Abraham blessing that Lord is blessing me for walking closely to Him. All that is Heavenly, He let me enjoy on earth, having Heaven on earth! Glory Glory!

He said spiritually, He wants me to be toughen up a bit more. So there are trainings ahead for me to reach there. He tempted me to reach my goal so that I could enjoy what He wants to bless me in my life. So, for the moment, I just have to be patient and walk with Him. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: